View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: home tab weather animation speed stuttering ,choppy and slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
...honestly who actually cares about the just the reference that NRGY "told me it would be fixed" and you being so demanding is absolutely funny....minimal issue with many ways to adjust...
In a weird sort of way I have to say "good point" flyers. We really don't have much room to gripe about things since NRG cooks us ROMs for free. He has a life, a job, probably a family and yet he manages to put out updates regularly to keep us happy. Constructive feedback is very important but taking it to a level of griping and being demanding about things isn't going to help.

On the other hand, I can understand the frustration. You flash and then restore your settings and things go wonky. I'd be frustrated too. However, I've learned that if I ask and/or put together a detailed request and post it, it usually gets a favorable response.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.