PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eruisi is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Do you guys have problem of volume control:
You first silence the phone using side volume down, then you use side volume up to bring volume back, but your mic won't work anymore.

I couldn't find any other place to set mic volume, but have to reset the phone.

Didn't fine solution on Energy rom wiki as well.

I am using latest Titanium ROM. Used to use Energy ROM with the same problem.

Appreciate your help!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
which rom/flavor u using to get 130?
Titanium ?
Using latest Energy Titanium ROM with Iphone Today with Iphone Today Weather.

Boots with 130ish Free and settles to about 125 free.

After a full days use (have 200+ contacts, calendar events almost every day, corporate email via push notifications; all those done via ActiveSync, Hotmail setup via Windows Live setup to receive as they arrive, GMail checked every 30minutes) its usually around 100 to 105.

I do some light surfing during the day (usually checking PPCGeeks via WifiForums, check Ebay auctions.

I have my phone setup with PPCFreaks_RebootSetup.mscr to reboot every morning at 2am.

I love the speed and don't miss any of the eyecandy....never really used any of the eyecandy anyway.

Look at TergaDog's Dream Phone II thread in the main thread for TP2 to get the ideas of what you need to do to get the 130 to 150 free at start.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eruisi View Post
Do you guys have problem of volume control:
You first silence the phone using side volume down, then you use side volume up to bring volume back, but your mic won't work anymore.

I couldn't find any other place to set mic volume, but have to reset the phone.

Didn't fine solution on Energy rom wiki as well.

I am using latest Titanium ROM. Used to use Energy ROM with the same problem.

Appreciate your help!
What flavor of Titanium are you using?

I am on Energy's Titanium 29022 Jul 2nd ROM and do go to Silent and then back to Sound and have not run into this.

I would suggest re-flashing the ROM and try it again. Sounds like a bad flash possibly.

If you still get the same results after re-flash, try flashing back to Stock ROM to rule out hardware issues.

Let us know the results.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work

Running the July 2 29022 Titanium ROM, there is definitely a problem with the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu. This issue was also prevalent in the June 5 29022.Titanium ROM and I wouldn't be surprised if it is still lingering in the July 6 29022 Titanium ROM. When I try to use the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu, I get a message that says "The storage card has been damaged and unable to be Formatted". I tried a few different SD cards, so its definitely a bug in the ROM. I am able to format the SD Card through my Windows PC, so thats ok.

The next issue is more major for me. There's a problem with the camera application on the phone on at least the June 5 and July 2 29022 Titanium ROMs. After snapping about 4 or 5 pictures, I get an error that says "Unable to capture photo. Internal error." It won't allow me to take any more pics as the screen goes black and the phone freezes. I have to push the reset button every time to start the phone back up.

Anyone else that is using this ROM encountering these issues? I tried one of the older Energy Cookie 1.8.5 ROM's and the camera application works perfectly.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Does anyone else have an issue where when you have a playlisylt that is being shuffled and repeated do some weird things? For me, when I do that and the playlist ends while my screen is off and I turn on my screen, the currently playing song ends and then restarts a new shuffled playlist.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Running the July 2 29022 Titanium ROM, there is definitely a problem with the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu. This issue was also prevalent in the June 5 29022.Titanium ROM and I wouldn't be surprised if it is still lingering in the July 6 29022 Titanium ROM. When I try to use the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu, I get a message that says "The storage card has been damaged and unable to be Formatted". I tried a few different SD cards, so its definitely a bug in the ROM. I am able to format the SD Card through my Windows PC, so thats ok.

The next issue is more major for me. There's a problem with the camera application on the phone on at least the June 5 and July 2 29022 Titanium ROMs. After snapping about 4 or 5 pictures, I get an error that says "Unable to capture photo. Internal error." It won't allow me to take any more pics as the screen goes black and the phone freezes. I have to push the reset button every time to start the phone back up.

Anyone else that is using this ROM encountering these issues? I tried one of the older Energy Cookie 1.8.5 ROM's and the camera application works perfectly.
I definitely had the first problem on 29022 Titanium July 6. I had to format on PC as well.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

eruisi is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
What flavor of Titanium are you using?

I am on Energy's Titanium 29022 Jul 2nd ROM and do go to Silent and then back to Sound and have not run into this.

I would suggest re-flashing the ROM and try it again. Sounds like a bad flash possibly.

If you still get the same results after re-flash, try flashing back to Stock ROM to rule out hardware issues.

Let us know the results.
I am using 21916 Titanium July 6th ROM. I have flashed the ROM a couple of times and had the same issue. BTW, the problem I described above is NOT always happenning. Sometimes yes, sometime no.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor

The next issue is more major for me. There's a problem with the camera application on the phone on at least the June 5 and July 2 29022 Titanium ROMs. After snapping about 4 or 5 pictures, I get an error thatsays "Unable to capture photo. Internal error." It won't allow me to take any more pics as thescreen goes black and the phone freezes. I have to push the reset button every time to start the phone back up.
im having that issue too! After i take two pictures the phone will freeze with no error message and only option is reset button, so sad facebook cant watch me. Tried saving to main memory and with no OC, still freezez.

Last edited by pcmanager; 07-14-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
I definitely had the first problem on 29022 Titanium July 6. I had to format on PC as well.
same problem here.but thank god , it didnt work cause i was mucking with the phne and pressed "Format" by mistake....LOL

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 07-14-2011, 11:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor

Origional post by Mariiano3118
Also it seems my issue about not auto updating was related to my non-continual Slacker-playing. TCP window size was 13xxx and changing it to 65536 allowed Slacker to play for a couple hours before the need toskip a song (hung-up) and allowed for QuickGPS to update (Thanks again for the mort' andalso it isn't too difficult to manually update once a week...LOL)
I also have the slacker radio problem where it stops after few minutes. Can anyone tell me where to make the TCP window size change mentioned above to see if it helps? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development