View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 03:52 PM
PapaPrem
N00b

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Running the July 2 29022 Titanium ROM, there is definitely a problem with the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu. This issue was also prevalent in the June 5 29022.Titanium ROM and I wouldn't be surprised if it is still lingering in the July 6 29022 Titanium ROM. When I try to use the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu, I get a message that says "The storage card has been damaged and unable to be Formatted". I tried a few different SD cards, so its definitely a bug in the ROM. I am able to format the SD Card through my Windows PC, so thats ok.

The next issue is more major for me. There's a problem with the camera application on the phone on at least the June 5 and July 2 29022 Titanium ROMs. After snapping about 4 or 5 pictures, I get an error that says "Unable to capture photo. Internal error." It won't allow me to take any more pics as the screen goes black and the phone freezes. I have to push the reset button every time to start the phone back up.

Anyone else that is using this ROM encountering these issues? I tried one of the older Energy Cookie 1.8.5 ROM's and the camera application works perfectly.