PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 08:09 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 2| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Anticipa a a tion... it's driven me mad.. (old Carly Simon..)
Opera working in TITANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.. ninja duck cab finally cooked in, & now he has no TP2.. "Lost in New York"... sounds like a movie title.. hey Ninja Duck, sorry you lost the TP2

Release Notes
July 2nd, 2011

• Updated to 29022
  • Bluetooth HID profiles cooked back in
  • Fixed Opera favorites problem in Titanium ROMs
  • SIM Manager not opening on some devices, fixed
  • Camera version 6.45 from Oboe integrated in all HD2 specific ROMs
  • Added Ninja Duck's "No WIFI Sleep" cab to the addons directory to stop wifi from sleeping during HTC Wifi Sharing operations (http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/Reg...dons/index.php)
  • Sencity skinned dialer made by "eac" (only on some devices, HD2 and VGA excluded)

Last edited by teradog; 07-02-2011 at 08:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Great news, new ROMs are coming up now! It's been a long wait for these.

edit: here is the download page http://hotfile.com/list/596844/bc905c6
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:30 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Yep T-bob, been waiting a loooong time for these... last summer we had 2 a week, by the time we found an error, we just waited a day, he'd have a whole new set out.. of course the sys was coming out fast also.

Thanks NRG!

Update:
Cookie ROMs up, Post #2, Energy & Reference up, no Titanium yet #3
Normally Titanium shows a couple days later this year...

Update 2:
TIITANIUM IS UP!

Last edited by teradog; 07-03-2011 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

drue is a n00b

Downloaded both the Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.02 and Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.J ul.02 and flashed them both. Neither seems to make it past the TouchPro2 splash. Anyone else have success loading them?
Old 07-03-2011, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ScottSNX is keeping up the good workScottSNX is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I remember the ole days when my daily digest email for this thread would report 30-40 new message. Yesterday it was a new low. One. Things are slowing down around here. I can understand why. No new ROMs, some great stability, end of some features, and people are migrating to newer devices. The thread title is still the May 14th, and I was on the April 15th ROM until last week.

Update, since I flashed, things have been working just fine. few reboots, decent speed, I am happy. I have not checked DRM to see if that works. Hopefully it does. Bluetooth woes are a thing of the past. I have noticed battery not as good. Speed not as good as zero page pool. BUT my programs run everytime without problems and they do not randomly close. They stay open.

I will ride this train for a bit more, but I am thinking my next device might be on AT&T. they seem to treat their people better and have a better selection with less crippling of the phones...
LOL at you thinking it'll get that much better going from Verizon to ATT. Come on over to Sprint, their customer service has always been top notch for me. After moving to a new area where my cell signal was horrible they sent me out a free Airave to keep me as a customer. Their pricing is a lot better too.

I'm like you though, this will probably be my last flash, we had to restructure our plan because my daughter wanted the Samsung Epic, so I'm probably going to break down and get the Evo 3D pretty soon. Being on an old grandfathered family plan where we were paying $130 for 5 phones was a good run while it lasted.

Thanks again to NRG, Powinmo, TeraDog, NinjaDuck, and everyone else who has made the user experience on the TP2 the best around for a long time.

(and thanks to the people who posted the updated July 2 ROM links)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

drue is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drue View Post
Downloaded both the Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.02 and Energy.RHODIUM.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.J ul.02 and flashed them both. Neither seems to make it past the TouchPro2 splash. Anyone else have success loading them?
Well, I see what happened, but I'll be damned if I know how it happened... followed the links and somehow ended up with the GSM version, not the RHODCMDA versions. Got a working one, now.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:03 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Hey Hey. I have been cooked in.

Just got back a TP2. And a new ROM to boot. BTW - Running WP7 as my main device (MANGO) and loving it. Had an iPhone for a week or two and had to give it to my wife. I am a fan of the iPad, but the phone pretty much sucks.

Good to see you teradog. I will still visit from time to time.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:19 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Yahoo... NinjaDuck... Still alive & well (Edger Winter)... T-'d
I still owe you a thank you email on a personal bases... thanks for your time & all you've done here!

So... what happened???! Insurance? Or some honest person found your phone in NY & called you! :>)) lol

I have to say, when I heard win7 was out with the same size screen I just about went att also... (:>)) kederr.._) but then I gave it a test run.. very nice... at least try it!

Hey spambusterdave... he even updated MaxSense! :>)) but then again, hope your not on 21916, seems a tad small!
Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.MaxSense.Jul.02.7z 160.4Mb Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.MaxSense.Jul.02.7z 40.2Mb

Last edited by teradog; 07-03-2011 at 08:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Anticipa a a tion... it's driven me mad.. (old Carly Simon..)
Opera working in TITANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.. ninja duck cab finally cooked in, & now he has no TP2.. "Lost in New York"... sounds like a movie title.. hey Ninja Duck, sorry you lost the TP2

Release Notes
July 2nd, 2011

• Updated to 29022
  • Bluetooth HID profiles cooked back in
  • Fixed Opera favorites problem in Titanium ROMs
  • SIM Manager not opening on some devices, fixed
  • Camera version 6.45 from Oboe integrated in all HD2 specific ROMs
  • Added Ninja Duck's "No WIFI Sleep" cab to the addons directory to stop wifi from sleeping during HTC Wifi Sharing operations (http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/Reg...dons/index.php)
  • Sencity skinned dialer made by "eac" (only on some devices, HD2 and VGA excluded)
Hi, does this means some of the BT problems we have had may be solved with 29022????

PS Anyone hear/validate any rumors on Sprint getting the iPhone later this year...

Last edited by jerryyyyy; 07-04-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:50 AM
VIP Member - Retired

hey Jerryyyyy, I havent been around much, dunno ur issue. flash & let us know what it was & if it's fixed... we had a big fix a few months ago, that took care of most people, then some issues seemed to pop bk up... take a look@ wiki, see if anything there.

Human Interface Device Profile ( HID) Provides support for devices such as mice , joysticks , keyboards, as well as sometimes providing support for simple buttons and indicators on other types of devices...

so if ur issue is button related perhaps, but often its Hsp..

post via tp2

Last edited by teradog; 07-04-2011 at 05:53 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development