PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 08:04 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 2| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

29022 ROM review: Titanium July 2
page pool (pp) 12,
135 MB RAM, settles @133, Panel startmenu (settings, start menu layout switch)
  • New HTC boot screen is awesome.. gives phone stats, tests.. Imagio... worth the flash alone
  • Fast
  • Opera favs/bookmarks confirmed working, thanks NRG

will update w more later

Last edited by teradog; 07-04-2011 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

FYI: Titanium 29022 is now up for download.....

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 07-04-2011, 10:13 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
FYI: Titanium 29022 is now up for download.....
lol ppcfreak... look up! I post that last pg yesterday morning... already installed & did a rom review of it, directly above ur last post...

u been drinking 4th of july mamosa breakfast already??

Last edited by teradog; 07-04-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yep....

Just was nice to see the Titanium rom up so fast this time.

Hope to be able to flash sometime this week.

Have a good one.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:01 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yahoo... NinjaDuck... Still alive & well (Edger Winter)... T-'d
I still owe you a thank you email on a personal bases... thanks for your time & all you've done here!

So... what happened???! Insurance? Or some honest person found your phone in NY & called you! :>)) lol
If you lose your phone in NYC... Wasn't that a song?

No honest people returning the phone. I took my wife's in exchange for the iPhone.

Hope things are going well for you.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: Sprint

sacr3d is just getting started

When I open my keyboard after a text, some of the times my phone just restarts lol.

I even reinstalled after using task29 same thing.

Any ideas?

Also bluetooth not working.
I've been able to use the same bluetooth device on my phone, but now my phone can't even find the device.

Last edited by sacr3d; 07-04-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d View Post
When I open my keyboard after a text, some of the times my phone just restarts lol.

Any ideas?

I've been able to use the same bluetooth device on my phone, but now my phone can't even find the device.
What rom are you using?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Almost a VIP

Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d

Any ideas?

what rom and what other apps do you have installed as well?

The only time I have had resets when sliding keyboad back in were when I would 'slam' it back in. It seemed to wiggle the battery just enough to loose contact long enough to reset.

So the question would be if you are sliging in the keyboard and its causing the restart, try sliding it in 'gentle' and see if that keeps it from restarting.

With certain aftermarket batteries, they can fit not quite perfect....n9ot enough pressure against the contacts. I have had to put a small piece of foam to make it a little more snug but that was with a aftermarket battery that didnt last very long.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I'm running the June 05, Energy 29020 Titanium ROM (Teradogized with the Panel Start Menu replacement and 0 PP). SPB Mobile Shell is really awesome and makes the phone so much more snappier.

However, I'm having a couple of issues.
1) First issue I'm having is that I am unable to format the SD Card. When I try to use the Format SD Card tool in the "Settings"-"System" menu, I get a message that says "The storage card has been damaged and unable to be Formatted". It's a new format card that is working well and I am able to format it through my Windows PC.

2) The second issue I'm having is taking pictures using the camera on the phone. After taking about 3-4 pictures, I keep getting an error that says "Unable to capture photo. Internal error." It won't allow me to take any more pics as the screen goes black. Anyone else that is using this ROM encountering these issues?

I'm using an ADATA 8GB Class 6 microsd card.

Last edited by PapaPrem; 07-04-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:05 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Papa, some stuff just isn't worth thought... if the camera is saving to SD, then same issue. Use a different micro SD card for a day (or the old 1 gig that came with it...) Or, go buy a different (a 2-4gb) for $3 & try it. (edited) Maybe im making assumptions bt seems lk u just bought that sd
via tp2

edit 2: 8gb adata hmmm lucious, should smoke.. reminds me of someone i know ), but swap out a couple others just 4 s & giggles

Last edited by teradog; 07-04-2011 at 11:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development