View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 AM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
which rom/flavor u using to get 130?
Titanium ?
Using latest Energy Titanium ROM with Iphone Today with Iphone Today Weather.

Boots with 130ish Free and settles to about 125 free.

After a full days use (have 200+ contacts, calendar events almost every day, corporate email via push notifications; all those done via ActiveSync, Hotmail setup via Windows Live setup to receive as they arrive, GMail checked every 30minutes) its usually around 100 to 105.

I do some light surfing during the day (usually checking PPCGeeks via WifiForums, check Ebay auctions.

I have my phone setup with PPCFreaks_RebootSetup.mscr to reboot every morning at 2am.

I love the speed and don't miss any of the eyecandy....never really used any of the eyecandy anyway.

Look at TergaDog's Dream Phone II thread in the main thread for TP2 to get the ideas of what you need to do to get the 130 to 150 free at start.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.