PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
ok, this has bugged me for the last 3-4 flashes but is there no way to shut off the sound notification for an MMS? i have tried to put it on silent, vibrate, or even just a different sound but it always makes the same sound.... its confusing the holly hell outta me lol ohhh and riptide.. to answer your question of the day in your Sig... ninja's all the way man lol
I think you may have overlooked a few of the sound selections. There are MMS downloaded, New MMS and New MMS report, make sure you got them all. they can be found under settings>notifications and sound.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Yep, I am on the 16th 25xxx gtx and its the same so I thought I would give it another bump and see if the brainiacs on the forum can solve it.
I have the same also on the 5/13 and 5/16 25xxx GTX. I set it at max but it keeps going back to 10 seconds.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
sashimi works well and you can also try XDA UC. they are both great tools. Sashimi is a little more complicated at first to set up, but once done, everything is a brisk. And I think it's more powerful than XDA. But you can't go wrong with either. And there's no easy button for this, you all have to sit down and set them up.
Thanks, I'll look into it. This ROM seems pretty damn stable though. I may not have to update all that often. I havent noticed a bug yet. Is there a "known issues" list anywhere?

As for In-Call recording, it works just using the record button when in the call. I see now that its saved in My Docs/Notes. If it works like this, then what is the In-Call Recording Application for (the blue icon one that comes in the rom)? When I ran it, it just looks like an empty note or something. What is it for?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I think you may have overlooked a few of the sound selections. There are MMS downloaded, New MMS and New MMS report, make sure you got them all. they can be found under settings>notifications and sound.
LMAO i feel like such a n00b... thanks... i was just going to the settings (on the slider tab) and the sound and display notification option.... i totally forgot about the other settings... thanks again!
Old 05-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

mkappeli is just getting started

Again, does anyone else use the notifcation bar on your home page that displays missed calls, sms, and email.... For the past couple roms ive had this problem that even though all SMS have been marked read, the bar will display a number of unread messages. only way to clear it is to clear out ur SMS directory. Any ideas??? I have my slider retracting so thats why i use it and keeps screwing with me.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli View Post
Again, does anyone else use the notifcation bar on your home page that displays missed calls, sms, and email.... For the past couple roms ive had this problem that even though all SMS have been marked read, the bar will display a number of unread messages. only way to clear it is to clear out ur SMS directory. Any ideas??? I have my slider retracting so thats why i use it and keeps screwing with me.
does this go back to installing any cabs that might have broken it? do you have any arcsoft cabs or any other message cabs installed?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Thanks, I'll look into it. This ROM seems pretty damn stable though. I may not have to update all that often. I havent noticed a bug yet. Is there a "known issues" list anywhere?

As for In-Call recording, it works just using the record button when in the call. I see now that its saved in My Docs/Notes. If it works like this, then what is the In-Call Recording Application for (the blue icon one that comes in the rom)? When I ran it, it just looks like an empty note or something. What is it for?
NRG roms are always good. But there are always minor updates and changes from rom to rom. That will always tempt you into flashing again. I think it's a good investment to spend 1 hr or two setting everything up then you won't have to worry too much. The in call recording has worked and saved to the correct location before, but i haven't tried recording in a long time now so i can't speak to why it's saving to another location.
this is the link for sashimi helps: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101422
or if you want XDA UC, i think there is a link on the first page of this thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started

Not sure if I should post this here or in the carriers forum. Just got my bill from VZW and I have a unlimited M2M TXT plan and it showed I sent 85 texts. Under the TXT/PIX-FLIX I am allowed 1500 messages and I sent over 2000 so I am getting charged over $50 extra on the bill. Is this because I am using EnergyROM? 90% of my texts go to someone on T-mobile. And I would say less than 5% are pix or flix type messages. Do I need to change a setting or what? Thanks for the help.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro II

jrgthird is just getting started

Energy,

Is there a cab with the ringtones you have in you latest ROMS? What's the best way for me to have a collection of them in one place?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

I think this may be related to some of the battery cab I installed, but I was wondering if anyone ran into an issue where after you received a new text, the screen would still stay on. Usually it shut off like 5-10 seconds or so after you look at the text. However, now my screen (while dim) remain on (till I hit the Power button of course). I didn't experience this before so was wondering if anybody ran into similar issue and whether or not it could be trace to one of the battery cab possibly?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development