PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

sandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Thank you very much mate. By the way, are you aware of perhaps the Registry for this please?
Thanks again
Here is my final one.
3 Rows Portriat 4 Rows Landscape
WVGA WM6.5 Start Menu 3 Rows.cab

Its not a reg edit. You have to modify the 2 .cpr files. You can modify them with notepad. Then copy to windows directory. I like to cab them so i can unistall and go back to stock without moving a bunch of files.

Here are the two files i modified.
StartMenu_GridScene_800x480.zip

Last edited by sandfox24; 05-18-2010 at 01:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: SP

qwe123a is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
What programs do you guys use to keep your settings when you move from ROM to ROM (assuming I am just moving from the May 13th to the May 16th Energy ROM)?

Good question! Other than XDA_UC and Sashimi to restore the installed apps, how do I restore all the little tweaks and customizations when moving from ROM to ROM?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123a View Post
Good question! Other than XDA_UC and Sashimi to restore the installed apps, how do I restore all the little tweaks and customizations when moving from ROM to ROM?
Have you guys tried settings export under tools?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:10 AM
N00b

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885
Exclamation Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I have the May 13th ROM bout to upgrade to May16 but did anyone experience the SOD problem with the May 13th? Every time the screen sleeps it never comes back! I am running the 23...version cookie monster, i hope with the May 16 i dont get this cause is annoying only solution i have is to take off the battery so it turns on again.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz12885 View Post
I have the May 13th ROM bout to upgrade to May16 but did anyone experience the SOD problem with the May 13th? Every time the screen sleeps it never comes back! I am running the 23...version cookie monster, i hope with the May 16 i dont get this cause is annoying only solution i have is to take off the battery so it turns on again.
Most of the time, that's caused by bad flashing. You should try flash dance before going to may16th. And I don't know whether you're using the cookie lock screen or the window default one, but cookie lock screen has been known to cause problems on TP having just recently came from there. But i don't know whether the problem exists on TP2 as well.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
This helped! Thanks!

However, after playing around in there, I can't figure which value to change to have it reject call with text and just send the text without opening sms to edit the message first, then having to hit send.

Thanks again!
Ok jay maybe these people will understand what we are talking about now. A picture can show alot of words. Who has this option in there setup. I had to install a diff. dailer to get this option to show me setting tab. But this dialer has problems with the buttons or I would keep it. Let me know please. Who has a idea to fix the registry settings. Screen shot below...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Advanced settings_1.jpg (71.9 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Ok jay maybe these people will understand what we are talking about now. A picture can show alot of words. Who has this option in there setup. I had to install a diff. dailer to get this option to show me setting tab. But this dialer has problems with the buttons or I would keep it. Let me know please. Who has a idea to fix the registry settings. Screen shot below...
Would an updated (or different) RIL file bring those options back?
Old 05-18-2010, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbchristmas View Post
Arcsoft.
Well shoot. Sucks to be you....sorry I couldn't resist. I mean he bases his ROM's on a Sprint device; I would think it would work with little or no issues. Mine works after applying Verizon provisioning with no trouble.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mebedaman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Okay, so let me get this right. You're too lazy (for lack of a better work) to click on the screen and hit the back button so you want everyone else to try and find some solution for you? Am I getting close?

Seriously.... Your *bug* is Windows mobile trying to tell you that you have unread email....

Maybe the solution is, and always has been to read some mail.... I mean, that's pretty much what it's exactly supposed to do....

Now people are trolling Windows Mobile for functioning properly.... man oh man...
Okay, so let me get this right. You have a reading comprehension problem (for lack of a better work [sic]).

If you have the "flash light for" box unchecked, the light should not flash. That is my *bug*. So it's NOT doing pretty much exactly what it's supposed to do...that's why I posted it. Surely, you can comprehend this.

Thanks for the help.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
Well shoot. Sucks to be you....sorry I couldn't resist. I mean he bases his ROM's on a Sprint device; I would think it would work with little or no issues. Mine works after applying Verizon provisioning with no trouble.
Well, this was my last ditch effort into trying to make this thing work before switching over to the EVO in June. My plan was to hopefully get the TP2 working on a faster NRG ROM before giving it to my wife. Strange that his earlier ROMs (February) didn't have the issue of MMS messages hanging up in the outbox, whereas all of the ROMs since March do hang in the outbox. All I know is something changed during that time period (not my hardware) and it's been an issue since.

BTW.. I've applied all of the provisionings, tweaks, settings, registry edits, blah, blah, blah.... out there and nothing has resolved it. I was hoping someone here had found a solution by now. Wishful thinking on my part.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development