PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Does anyone have a Clean-ROM cab they could post/recommend? (Riptide9...I'm looking in yoiur direction)
Sure thing... See below, Sandfox posted it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
I usually don't, but....... Can I get a PUNCH ROM on this??????? lol

CDMA TP2= NO FM/AM RADIO Period
You got it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
Search for Slacker Radio; it's not FM but it works just fine.
+1 Slacker Rocks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfox24 View Post
Got this from riptide's zipped cab file. If your asking for Clean-Ram..

Attachment 70003
Thanks for posting it up... Thats the one I have been using with no issues.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbchristmas View Post
Well, this was my last ditch effort into trying to make this thing work before switching over to the EVO in June. My plan was to hopefully get the TP2 working on a faster NRG ROM before giving it to my wife. Strange that his earlier ROMs (February) didn't have the issue of MMS messages hanging up in the outbox, whereas all of the ROMs since March do hang in the outbox. All I know is something changed during that time period (not my hardware) and it's been an issue since.

BTW.. I've applied all of the provisionings, tweaks, settings, registry edits, blah, blah, blah.... out there and nothing has resolved it. I was hoping someone here had found a solution by now. Wishful thinking on my part.
Did you try reflashing after a good flash dance? Because "bugs" do carry over from rom to rom on occasions. I just install JD arcsoft cab after flash and everything works for me. I use that cab simply becuz i want to be able to send 5Mb if i want to. And it doesn't help everyone when you bring up this phone is just a platoon.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:49 AM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

BfA is a n00b

Does anyone know how I can get the two style volume control for system and phone? It worked a lot better so I could have text messages vibrate and the phone ring.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 AM
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfA View Post
Does anyone know how I can get the two style volume control for system and phone? It worked a lot better so I could have text messages vibrate and the phone ring.
Go to settings> sound and display and uncheck "use single ring/system volume"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Ok jay maybe these people will understand what we are talking about now. A picture can show alot of words. Who has this option in there setup. I had to install a diff. dailer to get this option to show me setting tab. But this dialer has problems with the buttons or I would keep it. Let me know please. Who has a idea to fix the registry settings. Screen shot below...
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what you're talking about. I haven't found one place with all those settings, but the already mentioned area in the settings tab --> wireless controls --> *tap* on phone is the most comparable section. It has the area for you to input the auto-send SMS and other things I couldn't find elsewhere. I have not been able to find an area with the stylus options though. I'll keep looking and post if I find anything though. Best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebedaman View Post
Okay, so let me get this right. You have a reading comprehension problem (for lack of a better work [sic]).

If you have the "flash light for" box unchecked, the light should not flash. That is my *bug*. So it's NOT doing pretty much exactly what it's supposed to do...that's why I posted it. Surely, you can comprehend this.

Thanks for the help.
OHEZ NOEZ!!! You discovered my weakness! Bad proof reading skills!!! Thanks for using the [sic] though, that gave me a nice bit of lulz.

As you can now tell "flash light for..." means how long you wish the light to flash for (exactly how it reads), not if you want the light to flash or not. Giving it no set amount of time means it will flash forever, surprise surprise. So, just one last time, who has a reading comprehension problem.

p.s. I'm glad you got your problem sorted out.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdog_12345 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by markreif View Post
i'd suggest investing in pdanet ($34) - you'll never have worry about verizon cutting u out....
Thanks for the reply. Mightyrom's ROM's will work without using PDAnet. It is using "stealth" to mask the packets which are going outbound which is similar to what PDAnet is doing. Actually I reflashed back to Mightyrom's February ROM and I am tethered right now posting this. I use this all the time so I wanted to be able to do with a custom rom rather than software. The opera 9.7 issue is still annoying. I wonder what the deal is with the folder structure. I am missing the visual appeal and kick ass apps that are included with this ROM. There are some really good apps included in this rom by default.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
OHEZ NOEZ!!! You discovered my weakness! Bad proof reading skills!!! Thanks for using the [sic] though, that gave me a nice bit of lulz.
Looks like we need to move some chairs around in mommys womb, it's gonna get pretty crowded in there.

Looks like you made a new BFF

lulz ..... OMG! ROTFLMAO
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

mkappeli is just getting started

ANYone get AreaCode Database to work?????? Trying everything and no luck... also cookie SMS notification bar reports 1 unread when its all been read... same thing in previous ROMS.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Did you try reflashing after a good flash dance? Because "bugs" do carry over from rom to rom on occasions. I just install JD arcsoft cab after flash and everything works for me. I use that cab simply becuz i want to be able to send 5Mb if i want to. And it doesn't help everyone when you bring up this phone is just a platoon.

I've task29'd and reflashed so much that my boss thought I had problems with my office lights flashing!

Bad jokes aside.. I've used every arcsoft cab out there except for JD. I would like to try JD if you have a copy laying around any where!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkappeli View Post
ANYone get AreaCode Database to work?????? Trying everything and no luck... also cookie SMS notification bar reports 1 unread when its all been read... same thing in previous ROMS.
Did you install any cabs to make mms work? The FAQ needs to be updated because I think it was one of the disable htc messaging cabs are what originaly caused the sms bubble to never go away. That hasn't been an issue for a long time since Nrgz started cooking in arcsoft and has HTC mess disabled from the start.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development