PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbchristmas View Post
I've task29'd and reflashed so much that my boss thought I had problems with my office lights flashing!

Bad jokes aside.. I've used every arcsoft cab out there except for JD. I would like to try JD if you have a copy laying around any where!
You dont need to install any arcsoft cabs:

Verizon users just run provisioning and Sprint users just need to edit the following 2 reg settings (htc messaging is already disabled and arcsoft is already installed)

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

Boushh set up this cab to make those reg settings for you

BTW - It sets everything at 5mb for you

Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-18-2010 at 12:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

is it possible to cab up the HTC Geo Service version 1.0.2011 that included?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Play Mobile (I'm from Poland)

kodek11 is a n00b

What is wrong - my TP2 stopped to update my localization.. Weather for my city, that i must set manual updates well, but my localization - not.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat
Thumbs up Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what you're talking about. I haven't found one place with all those settings, but the already mentioned area in the settings tab --> wireless controls --> *tap* on phone is the most comparable section. It has the area for you to input the auto-send SMS and other things I couldn't find elsewhere. I have not been able to find an area with the stylus options though. I'll keep looking and post if I find anything though. Best of luck!

OHEZ NOEZ!!! You discovered my weakness! Bad proof reading skills!!! Thanks for using the [sic] though, that gave me a nice bit of lulz.

As you can now tell "flash light for..." means how long you wish the light to flash for (exactly how it reads), not if you want the light to flash or not. Giving it no set amount of time means it will flash forever, surprise surprise. So, just one last time, who has a reading comprehension problem.

p.s. I'm glad you got your problem sorted out.
Boushh thank man for ya input. I checked that setup it looks I think thats settings for your provider in there. But for everyones input & replys. I have respect for that & the help you catz are showin my way! Respect respect later.... Thats me hahahahaa
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog_12345 View Post
Thanks for the reply. Mightyrom's ROM's will work without using PDAnet. It is using "stealth" to mask the packets which are going outbound which is similar to what PDAnet is doing. Actually I reflashed back to Mightyrom's February ROM and I am tethered right now posting this. I use this all the time so I wanted to be able to do with a custom rom rather than software. The opera 9.7 issue is still annoying. I wonder what the deal is with the folder structure. I am missing the visual appeal and kick ass apps that are included with this ROM. There are some really good apps included in this rom by default.
All the ROM's use the "stealth" trick. I tether all the time, but I usually use wifi router; it works better for me.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Oh boy this is what I get before I read my messages. Jay had sent me a message sayin scroll all the way down on that setting screen. There is a option I was looking for wow hahahaa. So I had to come back & correct the post I just did. Respect goes out for willyjay A.K.A. Jay, Boushh, btstarcher, mp1 & jones4765 for their help respect will be showed with the thanks buttons. This page on my end has been showin problems with bugs. It will not show thanks buttons crazy. So I'm going to find post you have comment on before. To click thanks, later I can't believe I missed that hahaha
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thumbs up Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones4765 View Post
If you open Comm Manager and click "Change phone settings," you can get to the options you are looking for.
Thanks homie for this I over looked it hahaha good find!
Old 05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mutti_wilson is a n00b

Does anyone have the problem of every picture showing up in the camera/album tab in TF3D? I can set DCIM to be my favorite but if I reset it reverts to every picture on the phone.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

VisPreludeVtec is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec View Post
in the past 5 or 6 releases, internet sharing has worked the 1st time I used it and then it gets to waiting for network and never connects every single time after that, anyone know how to resolve this?

anyone with a fix for this?
Old 05-18-2010, 05:44 PM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

BfA is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Go to settings> sound and display and uncheck "use single ring/system volume"
I don't see that option? When I go to Settings > Sounds & Notifications I only have the option to enable sounds for a few options and if I go to the other tab it's an option for sounds for different events. Is there another set of sound options somewhere?

Also, is there a reason why there's no back button after hitting the Windows key and choosing say settings? Normally there was a back button to the right of the windows icon on the bottom, guess it's not in this build?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development