View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Brooklyncat
PPCGeeks Regular

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat
Thumbs up Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what you're talking about. I haven't found one place with all those settings, but the already mentioned area in the settings tab --> wireless controls --> *tap* on phone is the most comparable section. It has the area for you to input the auto-send SMS and other things I couldn't find elsewhere. I have not been able to find an area with the stylus options though. I'll keep looking and post if I find anything though. Best of luck!

OHEZ NOEZ!!! You discovered my weakness! Bad proof reading skills!!! Thanks for using the [sic] though, that gave me a nice bit of lulz.

As you can now tell "flash light for..." means how long you wish the light to flash for (exactly how it reads), not if you want the light to flash or not. Giving it no set amount of time means it will flash forever, surprise surprise. So, just one last time, who has a reading comprehension problem.

p.s. I'm glad you got your problem sorted out.
Boushh thank man for ya input. I checked that setup it looks I think thats settings for your provider in there. But for everyones input & replys. I have respect for that & the help you catz are showin my way! Respect respect later.... Thats me hahahahaa
This post has been thanked 1 times.