PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

anyone know how to extract an audio file with an .amr file extension - it was an audio message foward to me but when i try to save it to my phone the "save" option is grayed out. I really would like to say it before flashing to NRGZ latest.

Any help much appreciated!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsbigs View Post
do u know of any free tv programs, and y doesnt vcast work on tp2 ??
I honestly don't know; I don't watch TV on my TP2. As for VCAST I would think it should work; have you searched for a cab elsewhere on the forum? You would also need to apply Verizon provisioning in the Tools folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

animeva is a n00b

not sure if this has been answered before, but does anyone know where the opera bookmarks are stored? I want to reflash my phone but dont want to redo all my bookmarks again.

thanks again, great community here!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Microsoft MyPhone will backup "Browser Favorites" (contacts, calendar, photos, ect. also). Why not try that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by animeva View Post
not sure if this has been answered before, but does anyone know where the opera bookmarks are stored? I want to reflash my phone but dont want to redo all my bookmarks again.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
You can use the built in Registry Editor and make changes in :

HKLM\Software\htc\phone\PhoneExtendSetting

I have been playing around but haven't found the option to just enable the menu in settings/personal/phone.
This helped! Thanks!

However, after playing around in there, I can't figure which value to change to have it reject call with text and just send the text without opening sms to edit the message first, then having to hit send.

Thanks again!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Nah the proof is in how it feels to YOU as a user. I dont build my ROMs for numbers... I build them for personal enjoyment and how fast it feels to ME
I fully agree. However I wasn't talking about your ROM :P
Yer so insecure always thinking people talking about you in your thread! lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Originally Posted by Boushh
I'm running a bunch of benchmarks (with SPB benchmark) to give a good view of before and after performance, I'm a little unsure of how much benefit this will provide, but the proof will be in the numbers.

I believe Boushh is referring to the difference in performance with the HTC_Performance.cab that Straitup27 posted that overclocks the Rhodium's processor from 520 mhz to 628 mhz and not the difference between your latest ROM and the previous. I've been using this cab for the last few hours and I'm glad to report it hasn't bricked my phone and I haven't noticed it heating up. I have noticed when scrolling or multiple animations are on screen that it seems that everything is moving faster without any freezeups. I am eagerly awaiting Boushh performance results. I was following http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=627806 and http://nuerom.com/BlogEngine/post/20...00MHz-yet.aspx for a while but was under the impression no2chem hadn't figured it out yet. Does anyone know of where this overclocker cab or the rar file originated from?
Yes exactly, and I would be posting that info right now if my phone wasn't busy flashing the ROM from the 16th. I'll post it shortly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebedaman View Post
Yes, obviously after you open the email, the light stops flashing.

As I stated, I have already done that.

I would really hate to not use this ROM because of this little glitch, but it drives me nuts.
Okay, so let me get this right. You're too lazy (for lack of a better work) to click on the screen and hit the back button so you want everyone else to try and find some solution for you? Am I getting close?

Seriously.... Your *bug* is Windows mobile trying to tell you that you have unread email....

Maybe the solution is, and always has been to read some mail.... I mean, that's pretty much what it's exactly supposed to do....

Now people are trolling Windows Mobile for functioning properly.... man oh man...

LAWL
Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
I have not seen any changes in performance running the HTC performance cab. I ran it on 624 MHz for a few hours. Any application I ran including web browsing was the same. Granted I did not do any bench testing.
is it possible to adjust the clock speed on a touch pro 2 ? and if so - how?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

Can someone remind me where carrier provisioning is again? I can't find it
Old 05-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
Can someone remind me where carrier provisioning is again? I can't find it
under tools.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeva View Post

Opera 9.7
Bookmarks are located \Windows\Opera9\Profiles\Opera6.adr

Opera 10
program files\Opera mobile 10\profile\datastorage
just use XDA UC or sashimi to back them up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development