PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

profroopchan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Just create folders under windows\Start menu\programs
Then, you can drag the icons you see there into which sub folders you desire.
I have already done that. I have organized them into the folders that I want, but the order which they are displayed in the start menu does not have any definitive order. If they were alphabetical, I would be happier than if they are random. The only way I see to do it now is to "hold down" on the icon, then a menu pops up that says "move to the top". When I do this, I move them to the top starting from the one I want to the bottom, working up to the one I want on top.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

profroopchan is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Does anyone have a problem where when a "unknown phone number" calls, it just shows up as unknown number, and does not display the phone number that is calling? This is a bit annoying, because I want to see what the number is before I answer it. I do not know if it is an issue with Energy ROM or with WM6.5. I just upgraded from WM6.1 (finally).
Old 05-15-2010, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
I have already done that. I have organized them into the folders that I want, but the order which they are displayed in the start menu does not have any definitive order. If they were alphabetical, I would be happier than if they are random. The only way I see to do it now is to "hold down" on the icon, then a menu pops up that says "move to the top". When I do this, I move them to the top starting from the one I want to the bottom, working up to the one I want on top.
I have been using this and it seems to work out well Also let's you customize the icons for any folders that you may have added that don't look just right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab reSTART.cab (472.1 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

I trying this ROM after being on Juicy ROM for a long long time. My TP2 only had the stock ROM used for 10 minutes.

First impressions: Lots of good built-in apps and tweaks, fast response, looks good.

One quick problem, why when I reply to a text do I get a popup that recipients aren't recognized?
Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

edsladey is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Heck yea!!! Just use the official HTC battery saver activator button. It is located on ther top upper left of the device... When you find it, just press and hold it down for 3 seconds. Thats all there is to it, I check my phones battery level once a week (always remembering to reactivate the battery saver afterwards) and my phones battery has been above a 75% for 3 weeks now on one charge.

hey now, you can't be doing that!! lack of sleep will have you believing EVERYTHING you read and wondering how come it ain't workin.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:52 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogent View Post
my video is not playing correctly. i can hear sound but no video. any1 having the same issue?
I always have this issue on all of NRG's roms. I hate it because I watch a lot of movies through the tv out on my phone and can not watch them on NRG roms....it forces me to use Mighty roms wihch I do not like as well as NRG. I wish some one knew a fix for this. Not sure if it is the drivers or what... Any help? Thanks will be given by many I'm sure

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofall View Post
Yes, I turned on My Location.. That's how I know it's not working, because I get an error "cannot find GPS blah blah blah" message. I always run the QuickGPS, and GoogleMaps etc works fine. So the problem is just Bing. What should those GPS settings be? I don't think that's the problem though, but has anyone gotten this new May 13th ROM's Bing GPS to work??
I have Bing working fine. I think I had to do a soft reset after turning on My Location?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostizzle View Post
Has anyone noticed that in the last few ROMs, the ringer volume is much quieter than before? When I preview the ringtone in the settings, it sounds just fine. When someone calls me, it's really quiet but will suddenly get a lot louder the half second before I miss the call.
I noticed it too. There is a file called audiopara3.zip that may work? I haven't tried it yet, but it is on my to do list.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara3.zip (8.5 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

gogent is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
I always have this issue on all of NRG's roms. I hate it because I watch a lot of movies through the tv out on my phone and can not watch them on NRG roms....it forces me to use Mighty roms wihch I do not like as well as NRG. I wish some one knew a fix for this. Not sure if it is the drivers or what... Any help? Thanks will be given by many I'm sure

I install core player and was able to watch my video. now the only issue i have are the bookmarks....
Old 05-15-2010, 05:43 PM
N00b

mebedaman is a n00b

This is probably an easy one, but I can't figure out how to get the light to stop blinking when I get a new email. I downloaded the cab in the FAQ and the "flash light for" is unchecked in the notification tab. Also, with BsB Tweaks, all the LED Notifications are off. I have searched this thread extensively and can't find an answer.

One other thing I can't figure out....in Opera, when I try to go to a mobile version of a website, it redirects me to the regular, full HTML site. Also, if I go to a site like slacker.com, it doesn't recognize the device as a mobile phone. Any setting I can change for this? If I use Internet Explorer, it will go to the correct page.

Thanks for any help!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development