PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 01:16 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

This is a great one. I have to say that I like the performance much better than the LEO version.

Thanks NRG
Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogent View Post
wow, opera 10 is a thing of beauty. however, it seems much slower for me than 9. webpages would take forever to load...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatthewsatiug View Post
I'm no expert on this, but I think most people would benefit from direct push rather than checking every 15 minutes. The benefit of direct push is that you phone only checks email when you get one. That avoids using power to check/establish a connection when no mail exists...
Quote:
Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
I keep running out of RAM and unable to launch Opera. I get a message "Opera Loader - Not enough storage is available to process this command". I find when I first boot the phone, I am using around 67% or so of RAM, but with only checking email, texting, blue tooth, I eventually try to launch Opera again, and get this message. I find that I am using about 89% RAM or so. I have gotten it about 4 times today already. A soft reset will fix it, but is there a way I can free up my RAM or find out what is eating up my RAM?

I have build 21903 with Cookie Hometab. I have enabled 5 pages of hometabs, and have filled 4 of them with 1 empty. Does this eat up RAM?
I've had the same issue everyday since the 9th release. I thought that installing the No-Push-Internet cab would fix it, but I got the same message today again. Also, I had no problem recieving messages on either my Exchange email account or my Hotmail account after installing the N-Push cab. I hope that that means that the 16th release has Opera 10, gogent, because like you I had no problems with it and prefer it over 9. I'm going to try this release without the No-Push cab for a while and see what happens.

**EDIT**
So, my phone's battery died today (didn't plug it in since yesterday morning). I just turned it on to flash the new ROM and it went through the Hands-Free Activation again. I did a quick search and found that this is what your phone does on first-time activation. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by bsarlo; 05-17-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:36 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I'm running a bunch of benchmarks (with SPB benchmark) to give a good view of before and after performance, I'm a little unsure of how much benefit this will provide, but the proof will be in the numbers.
Nah the proof is in how it feels to YOU as a user. I dont build my ROMs for numbers... I build them for personal enjoyment and how fast it feels to ME

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

No footprints oh wow I kinda like that. Do you have a fix for dialer settings?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone have a Clean-ROM cab they could post/recommend? (Riptide9...I'm looking in yoiur direction)
Old 05-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Where Can I find the setting busy sms (Auto I reject call)? In settings / phone it isn't.... :-/ thx this is killing me...
I know what you mean dude! Start>settings>personal>phone
Old 05-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebedaman View Post
I'm dying here - can anyone help me with the above? Please? Surely not everyone's light is blinking incessantly everytime they get an email......

go to the start/ settings /sounds & notifications then go to notifications there were you pick your ringer options just go were messaging; new e mail message there you have the options to turn that feature on or off
or how many times you want to be notify hope this helps you somehow xxxx
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
I keep running out of RAM and unable to launch Opera. I get a message "Opera Loader - Not enough storage is available to process this command". I find when I first boot the phone, I am using around 67% or so of RAM, but with only checking email, texting, blue tooth, I eventually try to launch Opera again, and get this message. I find that I am using about 89% RAM or so. I have gotten it about 4 times today already. A soft reset will fix it, but is there a way I can free up my RAM or find out what is eating up my RAM?

I have build 21903 with Cookie Hometab. I have enabled 5 pages of hometabs, and have filled 4 of them with 1 empty. Does this eat up RAM?
then look at this thread with every version of opera made by them and users,pick which best works for you,i never have mem. issues with opera since i started using cabs from here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502

Old 05-17-2010, 03:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: none

anihilus is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

On both the Cookie 9th & 13th, when i go to Comm Manager and choose either "Internet Sharing" or "Wi-Fi Router", i still get the WiFi Router setup page. Anyone else experiencing this? is there a fix?
Old 05-17-2010, 05:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mebedaman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Have you tried opening an unread email to stop the flashing notification?
Yes, obviously after you open the email, the light stops flashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
go to the start/ settings /sounds & notifications then go to notifications there were you pick your ringer options just go were messaging; new e mail message there you have the options to turn that feature on or off
or how many times you want to be notify hope this helps you somehow xxxx
As I stated, I have already done that.
Quote:
and the "flash light for" is unchecked in the notification tab.
I would really hate to not use this ROM because of this little glitch, but it drives me nuts.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development