View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogent View Post
wow, opera 10 is a thing of beauty. however, it seems much slower for me than 9. webpages would take forever to load...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatthewsatiug View Post
I'm no expert on this, but I think most people would benefit from direct push rather than checking every 15 minutes. The benefit of direct push is that you phone only checks email when you get one. That avoids using power to check/establish a connection when no mail exists...
Quote:
Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
I keep running out of RAM and unable to launch Opera. I get a message "Opera Loader - Not enough storage is available to process this command". I find when I first boot the phone, I am using around 67% or so of RAM, but with only checking email, texting, blue tooth, I eventually try to launch Opera again, and get this message. I find that I am using about 89% RAM or so. I have gotten it about 4 times today already. A soft reset will fix it, but is there a way I can free up my RAM or find out what is eating up my RAM?

I have build 21903 with Cookie Hometab. I have enabled 5 pages of hometabs, and have filled 4 of them with 1 empty. Does this eat up RAM?
I've had the same issue everyday since the 9th release. I thought that installing the No-Push-Internet cab would fix it, but I got the same message today again. Also, I had no problem recieving messages on either my Exchange email account or my Hotmail account after installing the N-Push cab. I hope that that means that the 16th release has Opera 10, gogent, because like you I had no problems with it and prefer it over 9. I'm going to try this release without the No-Push cab for a while and see what happens.

**EDIT**
So, my phone's battery died today (didn't plug it in since yesterday morning). I just turned it on to flash the new ROM and it went through the Hands-Free Activation again. I did a quick search and found that this is what your phone does on first-time activation. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by bsarlo; 05-17-2010 at 01:44 AM.