View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 PM
morbidj
PPCGeeks Regular

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
LOL guy just find another ROM...
LOL right!?!

It really pisses me off when I see some ungrateful people making post like that...

An approach has everything to do about it. I simple request is one thing, but when you bash then demand, pretty much kiss my digital pixels!

Thank You Energy your ROM is the best regardless of what others may say, IMO I rather enjoy flashing; the process of troubleshooting and over all just enjoying the new features and living on the bleeding edge. This is my HOBBY! So thank you sir for your fine work.

BTW not bashing it or anything but some people are more suited for having the hand held for them..... I suggest Mighty ROM or go to stock.... Energy ROM is not for the weak hearted, IMO it takes a certain breed of phone fanatic to truly appreciate all that this ROM represents. I consider the rom to be more of an enthusiast ROM so there is always a trade off.

* Rant over

I apologize in advanced if any one was offended but I cant believe the amount of post I have seen in the past that remind of the one I just read.... * Finally I snapped.. Just had to get that out there.. I feel better now.

Last edited by morbidj; 08-20-2010 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.