PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 03:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Update: ftp is not working for me will some one please rehost the file, stupid proxy from cricket, doh...
REHOSTED on fast download server:

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090920R2_Standard.rar
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k7 View Post
hey does anyone know how to turn off the vibrate option when pressing hard buttons on the latest rom?
Disable Harware Haptic Feedback: [HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState]
"KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000

This was copy and pasted from pg 1 post #4.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
It means one of your accounts is trying to connect/disconnect and the program will not allow settings changes while it's going on...
Thanks, that was it.

OTO I can report I'm having the same behaviour as others with auto-weather - it only works if I've got wifi turned on.
Radio: 1.12.34F
Old 09-21-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mwheeler1982 is keeping up the good workmwheeler1982 is keeping up the good work

Forgive me if this has been answered.. I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

Is there any way to make the size of the items in the email screen smaller? I know it's not the text size, because that's set to normal. The email app can only show 4 emails per screen. There's a lot of "white space" between the items.

Also, the context menu (right click menu) has huge items and the scrollbars are huge. Any way to change all this?

I don't care about it being "finger friendly", I want to see more than 4 emails on a screen :P
Old 09-21-2009, 09:41 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
how did u get the clock blue
I went to MightyMikesRom6 and just downloaded his clock. He has several in almost every color. Be aware that some clocks are just too big to fit with Energy's Customization so they will appear distorted. So if one doesnt work just uninstall and try another. Good luck hope that helps. Oh and also I will post a link that has sOOoooOOoOOOo many customization for your phone. I couldnt even look at them all.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...72#post3419572

Thats the link. Have fun!!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:45 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
How are the fonts while looking at SMS previews and File Explorer?
Have tested a few and most are hard to read in certain areas.
Found some Manila only fonts that do better because they do not change the Wimno elements.
Okay I took some more screen shots of a text message. File explorer and also one of the start menu so that you can see how legible font is to you. I can read them very easily.

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

I am also using two different fonts. One for TF3D and one for WinMo. The one for WinMo is more legible because it is not the crazy big font like on the TF3D and that is the reason for two fonts.

Last edited by youngpro83; 09-21-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:47 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
cool... did you re-arrange your start menu? I tried moving mine around, but then all the cool icons disappeared. Haven't gotten around to figuring out how to fix that yet.
Yeah I rearranged my start menu and also I changed the icons as well. Here is a screen shot of my start menu

ScreenShot5.jpg
Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsez View Post
I've been a longtime silence rom fan. Since he is moving on.. i'd like to try out NRGZ and warm up to his furute roms.

My txts and pics are back'd up in myphone; contacts in gmail and call logs via PIMbackup. that leaves the MMS.
How do i backup arcsoft MMS and restore sprint arcsoft mms after installing NRGZ??

Thanks
check out my guide in my sig, has the reg key you need to back up
Old 09-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Been using the 9/20 Standard build since yesterday. I loaded it with the pagepool adjusted to 24MB. This is definitely the best ROM yet. Although I don't like the landscape dialer issues, it's worth the hassle for all the benefits. As was already mentioned, the "End Call" soft key works fine, except when used before the call is connected and the hard key always works fine.

The only thing odd I've noticed that has not been mentioned is a very small thing. Although I have not missed any calls, the "Call History" on the Home tab shows an icon as if a call was missed.

Although the number of ROM cooks for the CDMA Touch Pro has gone down a bit, I'm glad NRGZ28 is still thinking about us VGA folks.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This ROM looks fantastic and my god it's lightening fast Excellent Work NRG!!!
Now that is said. This next part will get me chopped into little pieces and fed to the wolves but I have to.
Like I said before this is an unbelievably fast and great looking ROM.
So everyone please remember I am not b$!chen about it!!!
My question is (I know youve all heard it a thousand times before)
What in the ROM causes me to lose 1% battery life for every minute that the phone is on?
Even with lumos installed and no data connection present and hardly anything running.
Within 10 min after flashing this ROM my battery dropped from 100% down to 80%
And yes yes yes I know the speed will drop battery life but come on...that fast?
This is a question as I said before I am not dogging the ROM because like I said before its awesome. I just need more battery life and want to know if there is settings I can change

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro