PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Sorry guys this is my final ROM.

NEWER BUILD (21895)
IF THERE ARE ISSUES....PLEASE REPORT THEM
AND I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO FIX THEM

I PROUDLY PRESENT: TWISTED GOODSENSE TWO

Very Fast.....Very Stable.....Manila Sense 2.5 Rom with LANDSCAPE!!!!

And If you like my work and I or anyone in this thread has helped you............PLEASE THANK EVERYONE INVOLVED BY CLICKING THE BIG THANKS BUTTON.
Be sure to check the bottom of this post for working Manila Sense 2.5 mods with screenshots!!!!

IF YOU ENJOY MY ROM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DONATE.
DONATION LINK IS IN MY SIG.
DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED BUT NOT EXPECTED....

Ok guys I think I finally have it. NO MAJOR ISSUES (that I know of)
I have tested almost everything and I think it is good and hopefully so will you.

ALLTEL USERS:
If you are having issues with your MMS go HERE
(Thanks xmln3x@gmail)

ALL USERS:
If you have volume control problems try THIS
(Thanks Siq Mawsh)

I decided not to cook the COOKIE HOME MOD IN. It works good. But, I wanted to leave it up to you guys to install it. Some will like it and others won't. GO HERE for the download and the thread. It is Awesome!!!!! Yes it will work for VGA. I have tested it.

(PAGEPOOL IN LITE IS PRESET TO 4)

Changes made in Twisted Goodsense Two:

Newer Build 21895
Found out that the theme was causing the Start menu streaking.
Removed it and added livengood simple gloss themes.
Fixed Contact Picker
Fixed E-mail Issue
Changed Taskbar Icons.
Added S2U2 back in.

Here is just a small sample of what to expect in the ROM:
LANDSCAPE!!!!
Custom Folders, Icons, and Skins
Arcsoft 5.2.2.37
Skyfire (newest version)
FDC Task Manager
Several Games
Fingerboard - SIP
Swype - SIP (Awesome keyboard)
Sip Change (to make Swype your default keyboard)
Open Market

THINGS TO KNOW:

Make sure you click on Menu/Enable my location in the WEATHER TAB or your weather will not update.
I think this version uses a bit more RAM so keep that in mind.

DO NOT INSTALL MODS OR TWEAKS FOR OLDER MANILA SENSE 2.5 PACKAGES......THIS IS THE NEWEST VERSION 2012....ONLY INSTALL PACKAGES THAT ARE COMPATABLE WITH THIS BUILD!!!!!

If it wasn't for t0mmyr I wouldn't have been able to do this...Soooo
BIG THANKS TOMMY, PSYKI, AHUSKINS, NOOBYNOOB, NEXT PIMP, ACCESSING, RSTOYGUY, AND ALSO CALK FOR MAKING AN AWESOME KITCHEN!!!

* THE USUAL WARNINGS APPLY WHEN FLASHING YOUR PHONE*
* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE *
* INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FLASH YOUR PHONE FOUND here *

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU FLASH BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM BEFORE FLASHING MY ROM..CUSTOMIZATION RUNS FASTER AND THERE ARE FEWER HICCUPS IN THE SYSTEM.

REMEMBER FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT!!!

IT WON'T BE PERFECT.....BUT, IT HAS TO WORK AND WORK WELL.
BECAUSE I USE WHAT I COOK!

SENSE 2.5 MODS

The New Manila Locker
(download link at the bottom of this post)

MykCer Sense 2.5 Black Flip Clock with Mesh.cab (install this 1st for the clock)
BiGnAdAd M2.5 Clock Font Rough.cab (install this 2nd for clock if you want the font that is shown)
and screenshot on the Right Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.5.4.cab

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 03-30-2010 at 07:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 91 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

nice to see new chefs for the TP still, good luck bro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fredthedj is just getting started

sweet, downloading now!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ahhhh....I have been waiting patiently like a ninja for this to drop. Dling right now. Will give any feedback I can. Hit you up later bro!!
Old 01-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

It is a little like my other one. With one exception....Very few bugs....Everything should work. And if it doesn't....Let me know

It doesn't have every cutting edge program. Because if I couldn't get it to work and work right I didn't put it in.
I wanted to put man manila 2.8 in....But, I think it is too slow and still has to many bugs. (My opinion though)
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks nice.. I especially love the background wallpaper options... better than just about any rom I've tested in the last few days.

Although beings that I'm on alltel... I'm having issues with MMS ... I tried installing the alltel mms fix... and still no luck. I can send and recieve msgs.. but when I get a mms with a picture.. it tells me the attachment as been removed....

Otherwise everything else is looking great. But if you could help with the alltel issues.. lemme know!
Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com
Looks nice.. I especially love the background wallpaper options... better than just about any rom I've tested in the last few days.

Although beings that I'm on alltel... I'm having issues with MMS ... I tried installing the alltel mms fix... and still no luck. I can send and recieve msgs.. but when I get a mms with a picture.. it tells me the attachment as been removed....

Otherwise everything else is looking great. But if you could help with the alltel issues.. lemme know!
I wil def. try to fix it
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks. I did a flash dance to see if it would help... as with some other roms that has seemed to help with mms issues... but so far no go.

Edit: I finally got the mms working with a 4 step alltel mms fix... although... I do have quite a bit of lag trying to get into messages. It would hang before I did the fix... so I'm not sure if its the fix thats causing it. Also... on most sense 2.5 builds when you get a sms you tap on the preview of the message and it allows you to reply... I get no response by doing that... I have to actually go into all messages. Is this normal for the build or is there something awry with my set up?

Also... I keep getting the error: Cradle not found with quick gps.

Last edited by xmln3x@gmail.com; 01-21-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com
Thanks. I did a flash dance to see if it would help... as with some other roms that has seemed to help with mms issues... but so far no go.

Edit: I finally got the mms working with a 4 step alltel mms fix... although... I do have quite a bit of lag trying to get into messages. It would hang before I did the fix... so I'm not sure if its the fix thats causing it. Also... on most sense 2.5 builds when you get a sms you tap on the preview of the message and it allows you to reply... I get no response by doing that... I have to actually go into all messages. Is this normal for the build or is there something awry with my set up?

Also... I keep getting the error: Cradle not found with quick gps.
Let me do a test on the mms issue and I'll get back with you on that. As far as quick GPS I noticed the same thing after activesync. It must be the sync GPS location option inside quick GPS. I will find a fix.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post

Let me do a test on the mms issue and I'll get back with you on that. As far as quick GPS I noticed the same thing after activesync. It must be the sync GPS location option inside quick GPS. I will find a fix.

Thanks for taking the time to look into the mms issue. After going and updating the quick gps after the initial set up... its now not giving me that error, atleast so far.

I did notice that I'm able to change the background of the windows through set today background... as well as change the home background through the main settings for weather or animated. However I was wondering if you know how to change the other tab background or can at least hook up a cab that will allow that... I've tried a few and so far no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again... thanks for this awesome rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development