View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:33 PM
xmln3x@gmail.com
PPCGeeks Regular

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Let me do a test on the mms issue and I'll get back with you on that. As far as quick GPS I noticed the same thing after activesync. It must be the sync GPS location option inside quick GPS. I will find a fix.

Thanks for taking the time to look into the mms issue. After going and updating the quick gps after the initial set up... its now not giving me that error, atleast so far.

I did notice that I'm able to change the background of the windows through set today background... as well as change the home background through the main settings for weather or animated. However I was wondering if you know how to change the other tab background or can at least hook up a cab that will allow that... I've tried a few and so far no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again... thanks for this awesome rom.