PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 04:18 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Not trying to start a fire at all, just need some solution about this battery life if i am to keep this rom, otherwise its back to something else just not sss i think lol. Anyway 3 faces sig? would u be able to provide me with a link of where i can find this im looking and i am not finding anything atm. Thank you in advance
I posted right beneath him. Here's the link to speed you along. There's a bunch of stuff that should help. Lumos, some cabs that make some reg edits...check it out. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...94#post1190494

ROOT! ...my softkey works in the weather tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:22 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Odd my soft menu in weather stoped workin again.
Got it all set up before it stoped.
Weird but not messing with it because it iz all set.
Same here. I reflashed after it did it last time because I did have a slight issue when loading up and aligning the screen on initial flash. The last flash went just fine however and now a day and half later the menu softkey no longer works in weather. Same here probaly just gona stay this way for awhile and wait for another release.

And on another note I found another slight bug which i don't remember ever being brought up. I have read about EVERY post of this thread & I searched to make sure I didn't overlook it. When i highlight all emails or texts in the inbox, hit softkey menu, scroll down to Delete All and tap it. It doesn't work, SO I tried not highlighting any messages and clicking Delete All....same thing it just doesn't do anything. No biggie since you can highlight em all, then just click delete and they are gone. Just thought the Delete All button would be nice for when I don't highlight any and want to just delete em all. Takes extra time to click em and highlight em. Weird....
Old 09-25-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Thank again man, i had 1 other small issue, on the weather tab at tfl3d whenever i go to it, it has my location stored. When i click update it starts to update but it doesnt show me the weather or any sun or club pics it shows me my locations again, any help with that. I mean i guess i can choose ny, nyc as an extra location and fix it but i though this gps my location was cool and wanted to see it work.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:35 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Thank again man, i had 1 other small issue, on the weather tab at tfl3d whenever i go to it, it has my location stored. When i click update it starts to update but it doesnt show me the weather or any sun or club pics it shows me my locations again, any help with that. I mean i guess i can choose ny, nyc as an extra location and fix it but i though this gps my location was cool and wanted to see it work.
Check the Guide again to make sure it's configured correctly...I'm not 100% sure based on what info you've given me...and I'm about to head out of the office here. The second city listed on the Weather Tab should be your custom city and now the first city that displays is for MyLocation. On the Weather Tab, press the Menu softkey and then "Settings". Select Download Weather Automatically and Show Weather at My Location. It will ask you to accept a user agreement and then you should be good.

When you press Update on the tab now, the little gps icon next to the where the city name will display should be turning as it tries to establish a connection and download the weather.

Feel free to PM me if you're still hitting walls with it and I can try to help out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Not trying to start a fire at all, just need some solution about this battery life if i am to keep this rom, otherwise its back to something else just not sss i think lol. Anyway 3 faces sig? would u be able to provide me with a link of where i can find this im looking and i am not finding anything atm. Thank you in advance
Its cool.. Threefaces has your back I see.. He's the man.. His guide and NRG Rom.. Cant beat the combo...
Old 09-25-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Yea i did all that, and i just installed lumos and the maxx battery cab. So ill have to see if it gives me better results, what is really messed up is that i use the navigation alot and i use the bluetooth in my car to play some music, i guess that kills the battery cause i did it for about 30 minutes and it killed my batter by 65-70% in 30 minutes..in sss it wouldve been maximum 25%. Anyway i appreciate the help 3faces, also trying the nfs but being a noob on it and it dont seem to be working ill have to read further.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yea i did all that, and i just installed lumos and the maxx battery cab. So ill have to see if it gives me better results, what is really messed up is that i use the navigation alot and i use the bluetooth in my car to play some music, i guess that kills the battery cause i did it for about 30 minutes and it killed my batter by 65-70% in 30 minutes..in sss it wouldve been maximum 25%. Anyway i appreciate the help 3faces, also trying the nfs but being a noob on it and it dont seem to be working ill have to read further.
(looks left) (looks right) Ok Threefaces isn't around so maybe I can offer something
THIS helped me as well. Also dont get too hung up on the numbers, the drain is not consistent. I've dropped quickly to say 40% before then stayed there for awhile. Run the ROM for a few days and see what you get. And yes, GPS can be a battery toaster.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

EricBergan is a n00b

Quote:
Lumos helped me quite a bit. I didn't get around to it for awhile, just installed it yesterday, and it made a pretty big difference.

For instance, listening to music (pocket player) for 30 minutes through headset would eat 20-30% of my battery. After Lumos, less than 10%.

Now NAV does eat batteries. On a stock ROM, I could only get a few hours. Haven't used it on a trip since I flashed to this ROM.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

llasar is a n00b

i been reading the past idk 100 or so pages.. and followed what it said on how to fix the receiving picture messages.. but it still doesnt work for me.. i can send out but cant receive any ...can anyone help?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:16 PM
jit
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jit is a n00b

Does anyone have SIP haptic feedback working?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro