PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
settings/system/memory I have storage free = 187.41 and program free = 10.35, and dropping as i'm typing, with touchflow 3d running, now I turn of touchflow, and turn on titanium. storage free = still 187.41 (obviously) , and program free = 30.49. touch flow 3d uses 20 mb more than titanium?
Something like that, I'm 95 with TF3D, 110 without.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
It's the Tachi dialer, not the ROM. (not saying anyone is blaming the ROM) The fix (as Threefaces, myself, and others have said) is patience. Trying to disconnect a call while the screen says dialing (regardless of an actual connection or not) can result in the crash. So either wait and extra half second before hitting the soft end key, or try using the hard end key which appears more stable. Not criticizing anyone but is this really an issue? How many accidental calls/panic hang ups are you experiencing?
Patience can also help those whose S2A appears to "get stuck". Wait a second or two without hitting any other buttons and see if the call connects. I have not had that issue but Threefaces has said when it has happened to him he waited it out and most times, the call connected anyway.
Just to be sure; for anyone having dialer issues please check the following registry entry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\S uspendResume

If the SuspendResume value is ANYthing besides #777 this is very likely the cause of your dialer issues. Set it back to #777 and you should be golden.
Hope that helps.

Edit:The reg edit HELPS with the S2A issues (can, does nothing for the "panic hang up"

I actually experience this alot. I've found that the speed dial is WAY faster than messing with the people tab favorites and so I have a tendancy to hit the send button to bring up the dialer. Do this while in the messaging tab and BOOM! You're calling the person that whose message you were reading.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:

My first manila mod! Just a simple color change to rootlinux's green clock but ya gotta walk before you can run
I'm probably happier than I should be so forgive me for taking a post to share.
Thanks Man for all of your help! Awesome!
Looks good, keep it up and we maybe flashing a Rom from you.....
Old 09-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
Something like that, I'm 95 with TF3D, 110 without.
you have 95 mb free? how so much more than me?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:35 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
you have 95 mb free? how so much more than me?
OK dudes let me throw this at ya. I just took a look at mine.
I am sittin' at Storage free: 230.70 titanium vs 230.61 TF3D AND
Program Free: titanium 121.39MB & 100.25MB TF3D.

?????? Doesn't seem bad compared to these other numbers.....????
Old 09-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I actually experience this alot. I've found that the speed dial is WAY faster than messing with the people tab favorites and so I have a tendancy to hit the send button to bring up the dialer. Do this while in the messaging tab and BOOM! You're calling the person that whose message you were reading.

I have to agree with XPYOURCELLF, I go to customize tabs and get rid of people tab and just us contacts or speed dial.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

i just did some tweaking found here---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2698 and with TF3D running Im holding at 30mb free.. how are youguys getting those numbers why am i so much lower?

Program Memory
total: 113.91
In use 82.96
Free: 30.95

what are your guys total memory?
Old 09-27-2009, 05:05 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
i just did some tweaking found here---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2698 and with TF3D running Im holding at 30mb free.. how are youguys getting those numbers why am i so much lower?

Program Memory
total: 113.91
In use 82.96
Free: 30.95

what are your guys total memory?
Program Memory
Total: 203.87
In Use: 96.88
Free: 104.10

I am tethered right now w/ internet sharing, which is only program running.
These are TF3D #s.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Love the new ROM. Do you guys have any idea if I could configure my hardware buttons? When I play Kevtris I sometimes hit the phone button by accident and it calls people.
Yep, you can install Raph Keyboard control. It's in this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RaphKbdControl_CDMA_1.3.2.zip (133.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok, how do you get 203.87 as your total. is that carrier specific or is there something I can do to get mine that high

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro