PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Is it me or does this just seem ignorant? Good for you, glad you like Demo's ROM, Maybe you should post your pleasure over on his thread. I mean seriously, Do you go to Applebee's and say, I have been coming here for a long time, but Damn, I gotta start goin over to TGI Friday's, to the waitress, and expect them not to spit in your food?
Ahh, if you noticed someone asked where they can try the new functionality. I use energy rom day to day and wanted to check it out. Why don't you read what I was answering before you post something like that. Flashing takes 5 minutes.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I think you read it wrong. They are just simply saying that if you want to see the new features of Manila 2.5, try that ROM to get a feel of the changes.
Yes, exactly. Thank you!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Ok. I almost have 9/6 perfect. LOL

Had to do some registry edits to change my soft key for contacts and edit the key to change it use my replacement contact management.

All that is left is to figure out what happened to my manila texting.
The only way I can get to it right now is by going through the people tab.
Weird.
Did not install anything that I did not have on 9/5 so that should not be the issue.
Not sure what is up.

Will search for a fix.
If anyone knows right off hand of a fix please enlighten me.

9/6 is fast and seems just as stable as 9/5.
9/5 was rock solid and almost perfect.
Sure 9/6 will be just as good.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I think you read it wrong. They are just simply saying that if you want to see the new features of Manila 2.5, try that ROM to get a feel of the changes.
Ahh Well if I read it wrong, then my appologies. Just kinda went over his posts over on the demo thread, and over here also, and figured it was a demo fan, that was just kinda rubbin dirt in this thread. It's happened before. Thats why I asked if others found it rude or not, cuz it does happen. People do read crap wrong, and evidently today, after I cleaned my eyes, I put em in upside down.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I still don't understand what you dudes are seeing in 9/5. ...I'm on 9/6, it's stable and working with all of the fixes in the changelog.

Clicking SMS preview brings up manila texting for me [by default]...unless you installed a mod or cab that might redirect it to winmo. Like, the sms zoom cab...it gives me the benefit of increasing the font size on the SMS tab, but tapping the preview opens winmo. Personally, winmo has "my text", so I like that better...even though the new manila looks nicer.

I think recommending new users go to 9/5 would ultimately cause more headaches than not. ...dudes that know what fixes need to be applied to get it gold are cool, but otherwise, we should assume everyone is on the current build, no?

It just makes it seem like 9/6 and 9/5 are drastically different and that hasn't been my experience.
I don't see too much of a difference in 9/6 and 9/5. The only reason I went back to 9/5 was because for me, the Old start menu style is kinda a turn off for me. I really am digging the newer start menu, So thats why I went back to the 9/5 version. I like my phone to not only be functional, but visually appealing to me, and for me, the 9/5 style is more appealing to me.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can you please incorporate showaco weather and gps radar in your titanium version? I can't seem to make it work like Haze has his. I prefer your rom its sweet!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok. I almost have 9/6 perfect. LOL

Had to do some registry edits to change my soft key for contacts and edit the key to change it use my replacement contact management.

All that is left is to figure out what happened to my manila texting.
The only way I can get to it right now is by going through the people tab.
Weird.
Did not install anything that I did not have on 9/5 so that should not be the issue.
Not sure what is up.

Will search for a fix.
If anyone knows right off hand of a fix please enlighten me.

9/6 is fast and seems just as stable as 9/5.
9/5 was rock solid and almost perfect.
Sure 9/6 will be just as good.
Did you say you were Pimped? cmylxgo removed manila sms from the latest package. Could that be it? If so uninstall Pimp, and backup 47dd6acd_manila then reinstall and copy file to Windows. Sorry, in car or I'd zip it up for ya.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Awesome.
Had forgot about that.

I should have that file backed up already.

Thank you my friend.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:56 PM
The Rootinator

Ok all fixed.
Now this rom is just as good as 9/5 if not better.
Everything appears to be working great.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

sheik124 is a n00b

Still having the battery bug, the battery icon doesn't display in the title bar, only in notification manager and the dialer. Is there any way to get it back? I believe the Arcsoft MMS/WAP settings I installed are to blame...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro