PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 03:46 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Do have a question.
Slide2unlock looks great on this version.
Updated my PIMP package.

How do I change the weather settings on the Slide2Unlock screen?
May keep this instead of going back to my Pocketshield.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Do have a question.
Slide2unlock looks great on this version.
Updated my PIMP package.

How do I change the weather settings on the Slide2Unlock screen?
May keep this instead of going back to my Pocketshield.
Goto Start/S2U2/S2U2 settings. Scroll down to weather and change to option 6 or 7, "manila 3" and it will show the weather from yer tf3d screen except smaller
Old 09-16-2009, 04:59 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Goto Start/S2U2/S2U2 settings. Scroll down to weather and change to option 6 or 7, "manila 3" and it will show the weather from yer tf3d screen except smaller
It is showing weather but it isn't matching what I have set for my first City.
Will play around and see if I can figure it out.

So far I think I prefer the 9/5 version.
Not really sure why. LOL
Old 09-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
whaaaaaaat? ive seen roms that dont go over 50% and stays that way!
If it's 30% or 70%, does it matter if you've got the apps you need and the ROM is insanely fast and stable?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

NRG,

When will we get manila 2.5? I downloaded 2.5 from jmztaylor just to se how it looks and I love the whole lay out but I know this would be a hot ROM if it was included in one of your builds. I will wait, just wanted to know when we would get it.

Love the Sept. 6 ROM!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 09 16_09 28 44_0000_111g.jpg (47.2 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

prabir is a n00b

Hi, Thanks for the great ROM. I have been using the Energy ROM right from the time I bought the TP about 3 months ago. In the latest version of Sep 6th, I somehow dont see all the calender appointments on the Home screen in TF3D. Not sure why
Old 09-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
NRG,

When will we get manila 2.5? I downloaded 2.5 from jmztaylor just to se how it looks and I love the whole lay out but I know this would be a hot ROM if it was included in one of your builds. I will wait, just wanted to know when we would get it.

what rom are you using that has the new windows build?
Old 09-16-2009, 11:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

msternig is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
NRG,

I will second the desire for the 2.5 version mainly for the configurable tabs/links as well as the agenda/week views that have been added to the calendar. The current Manilla calendar simply is not an effective disply for a business user. I would say... port 2.5 in a stable ROM and you are good as gold! =D>
Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
what rom are you using that has the new windows build?
I have been using enery Roms for quite some time now and love them. I just flashed this ROM today to try the newest 6.5 functions. Works fantastic so far. ( Demolisions 6.5.1 ) Good luck.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66799
Old 09-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It is showing weather but it isn't matching what I have set for my first City.
Will play around and see if I can figure it out.

So far I think I prefer the 9/5 version.
Not really sure why. LOL

Unfortunately, thats it. It does not show the first city. It shows what ever city is active. Say you have tampa, fl, paris france, Honolulu, hawaii, on the weather tab, and paris france is the active city (The city currently showing when you slide to the weather tab) that is the city that is going to show in S2U2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro