PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

J.T. is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
can anyone please post a link to a cab to edit the registry settings on the touch pro
stock sprint rom does not have it thank you
What does this have to do with NRG rom? This rom has a built in reg editor, so if you flash it'll be on there it's Under Start>Utilities>Tweaks
Old 09-14-2009, 03:00 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

That needs to be posted in the Touch Pro main forum.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid =D
Carrier: Verizon

elrichmeister is a n00b

Hi kinda of been a lurker here, but been using Energy ROM for a while, im having an issue that i cant seem to find on here. There was a few mentions on the thread, but not definite solutions that i found. So here is my dilemma, im currently using 09/06 Energy ROM Old Manilla, Rhodium is nice, but eats up alot of memory, since im using the gimped TP, i have disable the tachi dialer, or the HTC dialer so that i can free up some memory. So i noticed this on 9/5 and 9/6, the in call volume works on the HTC dialer, when i switch the WinMo dialer i can control the in call volume. while on the HTC dialer i get different volume screen it doesnt have the Silent or Vibrate buttons on the bottom. When i switch to the WinMo dialer it has those 2 buttons, which is the same screen for when you lowering the volume for the system. Well thanks alot, and thanks for all your hard work on this ROM i love it.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:43 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen View Post
Upgraded to the Sept. 6 standard version and still love the ROM, but two problems:

1) I'm hating the new slider icons! I tried to revert back to the old transparent slider with the link on the first page, and it installed, but it didn't change anything, even after reboot!

What am I missing? I've searched the thread, but didn't see anybody else with the complaints (But if I've missed it, give me a break it IS over 1000 pages now).
Tra-la-la-la...here's the cab that should remove the new colored taskbar and restore the original white jams. I haven't tested it, so let me know if it doesn't work.

Make sure you disable TouchFlo before you install the cab, then soft reset and all that jazz.

...all this AVG stuff is pretty funny.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OriginalWhiteIconsin Slider.cab (53.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-14-2009 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:04 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
There are a few ways to edit the reg. For this one I'd use Registry Editor under Start>Utilites>Tweaks. Follow the path down to the value you want to change. Make sure you're schooled in Reg edits, you dont wanna mess things up in there.
Edit:
HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/suspendresume
The edits made with this program seem to stick but just to be sure wait a few and soft reset.
Sorry for the delay fellas the wife decided I loved my phone more than her and started packing the house in a moving van till I agreed to limit my time "staring at my phone"..... We are good now, I'm gonna miss her once in awhile though. Well she didn't go that far but I decided to put my tail between my legs while I worked on the eighht page list of things I have neglected on the home front in the past couple months "while staring at my phone", that she so kindly informed me about.

Went in looked around. I have messed with the registry before so No fear here! Went to my blah/blah/suspendresume low and behold it was #777. Weird, so removing the cab and soft reseting three times evidently worked. ??? I am staying connected longer than just a few minutes but will still disconnect if idle for any real length of time. Sorry can't "stare at my Phone" constantly to time it all. ADHD is managble but not curable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Whotahn - What is your idle current draw using tbattery? Remember let everything settle down a bit. Three bars here and mine is around 57mAmps.
Settled down at home 2 bars, I sit at about 127 mAmps with newest Alltel radio! But it spikes off an on frequentlly, sometimes dropping to 57 for a minute or so. SOOO I went flash deprived and hungry to the Radio thread....I flashed the newest Verizon ( I am on Alltel) radio and I am now at 3 bars solid around the house, roaming significantly less to and from work/school, have better clarity in lower signal areas, can make calls where I couldn't before...BUT get this, my battery life has been seriously majorly without doubt, FO SHEEZY better. I have done nothing different as far usage habits. So as far as my situation, doing away with the settings and cabs to autokill the data and swithching radios has made a major difference. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE INSIGHT. I'll keep you posted of any changes on that front......just maybe not so much on the weekends!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Sorry for the delay fellas the wife decided I loved my phone more than her and started packing the house in a moving van till I agreed to limit my time "staring at my phone"..... We are good now, I'm gonna miss her once in awhile though. Well she didn't go that far but I decided to put my tail between my legs while I worked on the eighht page list of things I have neglected on the home front in the past couple months "while staring at my phone", that she so kindly informed me about. ADHD is managble but not curable!

Wow, are you sure we ain't neighbors and our wife's aren't in cahoots together, Because that what I hear all the time. That Dam phone and computers that all you do is play with your toys. But I keep telling her It's for the Family, I'm making my phone better for all of us,that way you can get a hold of me if phone is top notch.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro

Ruhx is a n00b

Just wanted to post and say thanks for this awesome ROM. It's everything an upgrade to my sprint interface should be and smooth as can be. Well done!

I am still tweaking power settings and 1055 pages is a heap to get through, so forgive me if this is layed out somewhere here. Is there a way to push battery life back up using this ROM? After loading it and going back to stock and back again my battery is falling about twice as fast, even with backlight tweaked down and some other power saving items tweaked.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhx View Post
Just wanted to post and say thanks for this awesome ROM. It's everything an upgrade to my sprint interface should be and smooth as can be. Well done!

I am still tweaking power settings and 1055 pages is a heap to get through, so forgive me if this is layed out somewhere here. Is there a way to push battery life back up using this ROM? After loading it and going back to stock and back again my battery is falling about twice as fast, even with backlight tweaked down and some other power saving items tweaked.
Ok first is Lumos, its the best way to fine tune the backlight. There are alot of other factors affecting your battery. Check out my post above on what I found helped me. The topic is widely discussed in the past 30-40 pages, so dont worry about all 1055 pages. Its a process of seeing what works for you. Good Luck, and let us know what ya find. Cheers!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

juddrl is becoming a great contributor

just curious...
what do you love about energyrom? My assessment is that it is a visual piece of art...by far the nicest I've seen but...

the battery is the worst of any rom I've tried and it renders the phone basically useless. I'm through a full charge in 2 hours. It seems like I'm alone on this but just wondering why everyone loves this rom.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddrl View Post
just curious...
what do you love about energyrom? My assessment is that it is a visual piece of art...by far the nicest I've seen but...

the battery is the worst of any rom I've tried and it renders the phone basically useless. I'm through a full charge in 2 hours. It seems like I'm alone on this but just wondering why everyone loves this rom.
Beautiful (as you said), lightning quick, stable as Gibraltar, good to go straight out da box with all the basic apps, the chef is always giving us the latest and the greatest. And you gotta tweak it but I left the charger 10.5 hours ago and I'm at 40% (admit-light usage day)
Thanks nrgz!

EDIT:Sorry, should've mentioned that I'm running the backlight at FULL BLAST. I'm just crazy like that, I live on the edge!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-14-2009 at 06:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro