View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:30 PM
sprintnerd
Regular 'Geeker

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Sorry for the delay fellas the wife decided I loved my phone more than her and started packing the house in a moving van till I agreed to limit my time "staring at my phone"..... We are good now, I'm gonna miss her once in awhile though. Well she didn't go that far but I decided to put my tail between my legs while I worked on the eighht page list of things I have neglected on the home front in the past couple months "while staring at my phone", that she so kindly informed me about. ADHD is managble but not curable!

Wow, are you sure we ain't neighbors and our wife's aren't in cahoots together, Because that what I hear all the time. That Dam phone and computers that all you do is play with your toys. But I keep telling her It's for the Family, I'm making my phone better for all of us,that way you can get a hold of me if phone is top notch.