PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bodapro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Dude ROM totally Bricked my phone. Froze up twice while trying to edit contacts. Power Button would not turn off phone. Lost all of my contacts on two occassions, When an incoming call would come in phone would just vibrate and not ring. When I finally pulled out my battery, (to power down the phone because the power button wouldnt work), I tried to power back up and phone will not go past the TOUCH Pro PRD 1nergy ROM screen. Im totally screwed. No more hacking for me. Sprint Touch Pro2
Old 09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodapro View Post
Dude ROM totally Bricked my phone. Froze up twice while trying to edit contacts. Power Button would not turn off phone. Lost all of my contacts on two occassions, When an incoming call would come in phone would just vibrate and not ring. When I finally pulled out my battery, (to power down the phone because the power button wouldnt work), I tried to power back up and phone will not go past the TOUCH Pro PRD 1nergy ROM screen. Im totally screwed. No more hacking for me. Sprint Touch Pro2
It's highly unlikely that your phone is bricked. Bricking is most usually encountered by flashing a GSM ROM to a CDMA phone or vice versa. Here is what to do.
Hold the volume down button, Power button and press the soft reset button. Hold them all until you get the tri color bootloader screen. Connect via usb to your PC and re flash back to stock.
Works like 99% of the time.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodapro View Post
what phone do you have, TP or TP2? you profile says TP and your post says TP2. i dont believe this ROm is stable for TP2.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

I am installing this rom still, and IT LOOKS SLICK!

edit: when i typed, everything came double so I jjust did a second reset.

Last edited by ajskhan; 09-13-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
so i was wondering when the new build comes out are we going to get manila 2.1 R1.5??
I keep checking here every few hours.. hope its not too long..
Old 09-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

I just installed it. I loved it so much, that I uploaded it to my premium filedropper account, and if the OP allows, I can link it so that there is no wait time.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tdr32341 is a n00b

Hey guys - I absolutely LOVE this new 9/6 rom. Quick question though - is vibrate on connect working for any of you? I searched and it seems like it's been working for about a month now, but it's definitely not happening for me.

If I go to the settings tab of touchflo, then tap "Phone", I see the little toggle switch that says "Vibrate when call is connected". It's flipped to "on", but if I tap it again, it won't turn off - it just goes into the WinMo phone settings menu. Any idea of what's going on?
Old 09-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
Ive used all the energy roms and i keep having an sms issue with the keyboard..

the lag is horrible, i can start typing and it will stop.. and not catch up.. so i exit out of the txt message and go back in.. and it starts finishing what i was typing! its really annoying.. not really sure what is causing it.. anyone else have this issue?
It's not just you and it's definitely not just this ROM!! All the text message/keyboard lag fixes out there have been little/no help for me, as well as a variety or ROMs. It's just the nature of the beast....
Old 09-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Athex is a n00b

Thanks for this great rom! I installed it, but did have some problems with my exchange syncing. I found a fix at this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=485091
Old 09-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i found a prl update for my phone and when i did do the update my data stopped working, it deleted my log in and pw. any answers?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro