PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Still running 9/5 here but I am bored tonight so I may just flash to 9/6. LOL
Soon as I do NRG will probably release a new rom.
Never fails.

Hate to flash to 9/6 when 9/5 is running perfect.
I hope you really are kidding about flashing. Heck all of these things:

Changelog

September 6th 2009:

Slide2Shutdown shutdown issue fixed
Opera autorotate fixed
Photopicker issue when changing wallpapers in manila, fixed
MMS size issue fix, cooked in now
Picutures can now be added to the favorite people tabs
PTT Assignment to Comm Manager fixed
Revised start menu layout to look more like the older releases
Adjusted icons on slider to be centered

I thought we had all of the important issues listed above fixed in the 9/5 anyways?
Or, are you just lookin fer trouble???LOL
Old 09-15-2009, 11:05 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I hope you really are kidding about flashing. Heck all of these things:

Changelog

September 6th 2009:

Slide2Shutdown shutdown issue fixed
I don't use SlidetoShutdown anymore. I use PocketShield.
Opera autorotate fixed
Mine rotates perfectly.
Photopicker issue when changing wallpapers in manila, fixed
I use panoramic wallpaper.
MMS size issue fix, cooked in now
Doesn't seem to be a problem.
Picutures can now be added to the favorite people tabs
Can add those with 9/5 here.
PTT Assignment to Comm Manager fixed
Don't use that.
Revised start menu layout to look more like the older releases
Use panoramic Launchpad so it will still look the same to me. LOL
Adjusted icons on slider to be centered
Mine are centered perfect.
I thought we had all of the important issues listed above fixed in the 9/5 anyways?
Everything seems golden here.
Or, are you just lookin fer trouble???LOL
That maybe it. LOL Mine is running so perfect I have nothing to tweak. LMAO
Old 09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Oh yeah.
When I used Slide2Shutdown on this rom it worked without any problems.
Occasional problem when I had the phone features activated but when I turned those off it worked great.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

I used the 9/6 for a few days but figured out I like the 9/5 version better. I believe 9/5 is the keeper in them, IMO. I like the newer start layout versus the older one.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:16 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I used the 9/6 for a few days but figured out I like the 9/5 version better. I believe 9/5 is the keeper in them, IMO. I like the newer start layout versus the older one.
I agree with the menu layout 100%.
Like the new style better than the old style.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-15-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Mine is smooth as glass, though sometimes after a (rare) soft reset or restarting Touch Flo after a mod there may be an inital lag but it stops quickly. Have you made any mods yet? Keep playing and see if it continues.
There's a Stop Blinking Icon cab on post #4, dont have it installed, dont know if it'll take care of the icon staying on?
Hope that helps.
thanks, ill look an post 4. and as for mods, not really, just installed some apps thats it! what percentage is everybody getting on sprint with normal use? does it stay like that?
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
thanks, ill look an post 4. and as for mods, not really, just installed some apps thats it! what percentage is everybody getting on sprint with normal use? does it stay like that?
Very fast and smooth here.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Cool Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Im having weird radio issues which i hoped would go away after a few days. SO here goes:
1) when rss/email updates, the arrows indicating data transfers are still on even after its all done

2) When i text from manilla, it doesnt go through...I have to go through the new tab in contacts. And the 1x icon doesnt come up so i dont know if it was sent or not. My new texts dont show up as new ones either.

3) Turning on beejive gives me error 67, which is weird because i would be on opera at the same time.

Thanks for any answers guys (and gals)

THis ROM Rules!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

jmilch is a n00b

Im having a bit of an issue, and tried searching, and scanning the entire thread, but it is just way too long!

I absolutely love the rom, in fact ive donated 3 times with new releases!

Anywho, I think I am just not understanding how to adjust something..

When I am checking my voicemail, the screen goes black once the call is placed. Then I am prompted to enter my password. So I have to hit the top button to turn the screen on, and then hit the slider to bring the keypad up, and then if im lucky I get the password in before the screen goes black again.

Then after I listen to a voicemail, the screen is black before I can hit 7 to delete, or 1 to progress to the next messsage, and the process starts all over again.

I love everything else, except I cant figure out how to adjust this. I am sure its in the "in call power manager" settings, but I cant find much support for what each oddly named setting actually does... any and all help is appreciated
Old 09-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilch View Post
Im having a bit of an issue, and tried searching, and scanning the entire thread, but it is just way too long!

I absolutely love the rom, in fact ive donated 3 times with new releases!

Anywho, I think I am just not understanding how to adjust something..

When I am checking my voicemail, the screen goes black once the call is placed. Then I am prompted to enter my password. So I have to hit the top button to turn the screen on, and then hit the slider to bring the keypad up, and then if im lucky I get the password in before the screen goes black again.

Then after I listen to a voicemail, the screen is black before I can hit 7 to delete, or 1 to progress to the next messsage, and the process starts all over again.

I love everything else, except I cant figure out how to adjust this. I am sure its in the "in call power manager" settings, but I cant find much support for what each oddly named setting actually does... any and all help is appreciated
Try hitting the center of the D pad to bring the screen back up. As for settings, I don't have it installed anymore but if I remember correctly there is a "Ignore Light Sensor" on the first 'page' of settings. Enabling this should make the G sensor the only thing to turn the screen on/off so if you have the phone in your hand, lookiing at it, the screen should stay on till you put it to your ear allowing you to hit options on your keypad. Here's the thread for the app over at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
Hope that helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro