PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Are you threatening me?! Kidding. Root, could you PM me with the link to that file you posted to get the Gsens version of Need for Speed working - rapidshare said the number of downloads had reached its limit. That'd be swell...if I can get it to work, I'll put it in the Gude.
If you want to PM me with an email addy I will shoot it right to you.
Small file and I don't have a link because the original link I found isn't the same zip I posted.
Or I can just re-up to RS again with a new link.
Either way.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:06 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Maybe thats what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need to flash, before I flash so I can flash after the flash, only to make sure that I flash again, so I can prep for the next flash. If I do this, maybe I can enjoy all the errors that everyone else is getting. I miss out on all the errors, because all I do is flash the new ROM, and then Hard Reset the phone, and go. Maybe, I will start doing this, and when I get an error, I will make sure to post it. I won't search first, I will just post it like the error has never existed before. muwahahahaha!
Have you been drinking caffeine today?
Just picturing you walking around with your hands up and your shirts pulled over your head. LOL ( Beavis and Butthead style )

Ah yes, good times.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I was under the impression that the screen would turn itself off with the stock rom during a call to prevent hitting buttons with your cheek while in a call. In Call Tweeks allows more control of the feature to enhance battery saving and customize the actions to the user's pleasure.

...no?

While I'm a huge fan of the procedure, I think you dudes are getting Stock Flash Frenzied.
So you're saying that your screen turns off too? See my memory told me that the screen stayed on. So I thought I had a glitch which is whay I flashed stock. If the screen is supposed to turn off then I'm golden and there's nothing to figure out. Thanks Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I'm not sure what you have done about getting your phone pimped, what I did last night was installed his latest v2.3.2 I believe that helped me and I do run in Titanium mode but sense then. it all seem to come together for me. If you what to go a different route I have found a s2a app I have cab that mite help. However I do not take credit for this just the find.
Thanks Dude, no problems here. I am enjoying "stock" Energy for awhile before I get Pimped. cmylxgo hinted at Pimp 2.5 so I was waiting but now it looks like he's having too much fun with his TP2 I'll just go Pimp 2.3 and hope cmylxgo comes back to us TPers
Old 09-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have you been drinking caffeine today?
Just picturing you walking around with your hands up and your shirts pulled over your head. LOL ( Beavis and Butthead style )

Ah yes, good times.
Whuaaaaaaaauauuhghghhh Bungholio, I need TP for my Bunghole.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sooo...maybe it's just me (yes, I know it probably is) but I cannot get this ROM to flash. I have a Sprint Touch Pro, currently running the MightyROM and am trying to run the "Standard" version of this ROM. I tried flashing straight to the EnergyROM and would get to the install bar, where it would sit at 0% until it said there was an error.

Thinking I saw somewhere that you need to go back to stock between ROM flashings, I spent the time to do so. Get back to the same page while running the factory Sprint ROM, and it does the same thing...sits at 0% until it reads there was an error.

Any advice???? I've never had this happen with any other ROM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:31 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Sooo...maybe it's just me (yes, I know it probably is) but I cannot get this ROM to flash. I have a Sprint Touch Pro, currently running the MightyROM and am trying to run the "Standard" version of this ROM. I tried flashing straight to the EnergyROM and would get to the install bar, where it would sit at 0% until it said there was an error.

Thinking I saw somewhere that you need to go back to stock between ROM flashings, I spent the time to do so. Get back to the same page while running the factory Sprint ROM, and it does the same thing...sits at 0% until it reads there was an error.

Any advice???? I've never had this happen with any other ROM.
What error are you getting? ...when you go back to the Stock ROM, are you using a different RUU or the one that came with the NRG ROM? Or one RUU for both flash attempts? Have you tried flashing from the Storage Card? Is the folder youre flashing from titled with "%" symbols in the folder name?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (w/ FreshToast2.1)

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix

Just installed the latest rom (last rom for me was 8/11) and it's fantastic! =D>

The tachi dialer is finally behaving for me. I have the cab to go back to the windows dialer but I'm going to hold off for a few days!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone running PointUi with this ROM. It looks interesting, but I haven't been able to get it to work.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by austerville View Post
Is anyone running PointUi with this ROM. It looks interesting, but I haven't been able to get it to work.
It does work, I had it going, but you get bored with it fast. Everytime I have installed it, I end up going back to touchflo. I think TouchFLO works so much better and it does everything that I want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:50 PM
The Rootinator

Trying something diff.

Here you go.
I upped this file but it does not include the game.
It is only the files you need to make the game work with Gsen.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4VEG8V1M

I will not supply the game as it is not freeware and only cost 10 bucks.
This will turn the game into a Gsen game.

( By editing the Config.xml you maybe able to turn other games or apps into Gsen games or apps )

Here is the How to.
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Install Need for Speed Undercover

To get it working with Gsen:

Extract everything from the NFSU Gsen.zip
- Install GPad
- copy Config.xml into Gpad folder in program files and delete old config.xml file
- Start Gpad
- Then run NFS
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro