PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 03:37 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I was referring to the Account Manager that's suppose to be in Start > Settings > Connections
I have it on the 7/29 "rd" build. [screen shot]

...have you installed the facebook upload stuff for the picture album? While you don't need to apply the fix, have you established any sync relationship between your contacts and facebook?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (50.1 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:44 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I have it on the 7/29 "rd" build. [screen shot]

...have you installed the facebook upload stuff for the picture album? While you don't need to apply the fix, have you established any sync relationship between your contacts and facebook?
Yeah i'm running the RD build.

No i havent installed the FB "upload stuff" (can u link to it). i haven't really done anything to the ROM yet. Been at work since flashing.

I have established a sync relatoinship between contacts and facebook. Although i'm not bothering w/that anymore.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:13 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi I always keep you new instruccions Thank's.

I really like the Pimp but in three times I had to make hard reset because many times apper the advice with this words.

Problem SSMaHo Auto Star Failed.

May you please help me with this?
I had the same issue when i installed the pimp package. Did a hard reset and wiped everything out and did not reload pimp and no problems so far. Also, it seemed like the S2U2 was making my battery life worse so i went back to pocket shield.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

johnmclin is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to johnmclin

I would like the sprint icons when you have time. Also will they show call history on clock tab?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for sharing the energy ball wait cursor
Old 07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Lurker

johnmclin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Sure. Here are the white wire icons for TF3D and include both the Hero and tray icons. I am also including the files for the transparent hero icons which I like to use. If someone wants Pink, Purple, grey or the default sprint neon just let me know. I may concider doing specialty colors if asked nice and I have the time.
I would like the sprint icons when you have time. Also will they show call history on clock tab?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post

i don't know why i'd be flamed for making an observation....and chalking it up to "the TP battery sucks" doesn't really cut it either. i have gone multiple days of normal use w/o charging on other ROMs. the TP battery is just fine when WM is tweaked right..... it's a shame that this ROM drains so fast...i love it and i'm going to attempt to deal with it for a few days......i'm off to research those settings...
Good deal.. hope your research is fruitful. If you started at the beginning of the thread and read all posts... the battery issue has been brought up many times and addressed many times. The TP battery sucks period. It has been the worst on battery life than ANY other phone I have ever had.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:39 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I can try.

I don't have the Pimp package installed...I actually use a theme pack set up by Psyki [also referenced in the guide].

Usually I get the SSMaHo error when there is a problem with the G-Alarm to World Clock cab. If I see that error, I usually soft reset and things are ok.

Did you happen to install the World Clock GAlarm cab?
Thank you for you support I think in thah way too because de g-alarma and S2U2 are Pimp inclued So I think than some of them have the error, but I made soft reset and still.
I hope our Pimp creator will have the solution.
Thank you for your good work for my really helped.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Lurker

johnmclin is a n00b

Apparently, after installing pimp package and tachi dialer fix, my vibrate on connection quit working. Anyone know how to get it back.

Thanks in advance
Old 07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
Apparently, after installing pimp package and tachi dialer fix, my vibrate on connection quit working. Anyone know how to get it back.

Thanks in advance
Hmm.. mine still works after doing that exact same install. Dont know why yours stopped working.. did you go back into the settings to see if that option is still checked?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro