PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

A+ again NRGZ. I went to the 7-29 build right after a successful days use of 7-28. Not sure which one I like better at this point but I'll find out. The touch and move start menu was a nice feature but I'm so used to re-organizing it the "old" way that its really not a bother. If I remeber correctly 7-28 had the more finger friendly apps, like the text/email To: window as well as the calendar, which I believe is more Rhodium style where the current build is more winmo. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but does disabling the phone skin in Advanced Configurator really allow my phone to ring and pick up everytime its suppossed to. I mean I've seen this mentioned before as the main conflict in the 6.5 answering system where the HTC skin and the winmo skin conflict and while they are conflicting we are missing calls. So I flashed the 7-29 and disabled my phoneskin and I haven't had any issues yet. I know it hasn't been long but it seems to have fixed this annoyance for me. The real kicker is that if this is really the solution and I've been battling this problem forever over some graphics for my dialpad than I'm a real idiot. I mean I hardly to never use my dialpad I usually call from my ATcontact Fav people plug-in or out of my contacts. Which brings me to this if this is really the proper solution by using the winmo dialer instead of the s2a answer cmylxgo better get skinning. The new icons are really sharp and add a lot of "crispiness" to the layout. I forgot to thank you for changing the commanger icon to the current one from the old vogue one that you were using like 4 builds ago.

What would really be sharp is if one was able to create a Titanium like homescreen with the vertical slider bar acting in the same fashion as TF3D2.5 or whatever it is. Vision a vertical slider bar moving down to say the calendar and some nifty icons flash by as it passes other apps and when you stop on say calendar and then tap on it and it brings up the rhodium manilla calendar window instead of the winmo style. The calendar page in touchflo is really the only thing I like about touchflo. Anyway we can all dream and another great job NRGZ28. Much appreciated.

How cool is that groan button!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlosRD View Post
Hi people,

Can somebody with 07-29 tell me if the "AUTOMATIC PREPEND" is available?

I live in Dominican Republic and I'm able to make calls just by turning off that option.

It is on SETTINGS-PERSONAL-PHONE-SERVICES and the 7th Row...
Hi
It's not only the automatic prepend are others deleted in dial phone.
I exposed this from the begining three times because the problem started with 7/28 and 7/29.
But the experts are quiet about it and I exposed in this way about people from the rest of the word.
So in the midle time you can use 7/27 and wait for the cooker.
Good Look.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO SPRINT
Carrier: Tricom

krlosRD is a n00b

Thanks for the reply jdm62...

I think I find a way--> hkml-Software-OEM-PhoneSettings

Look for AutoPrepend and play with the registrys I WILL FLASH 07-29 IN A FEW MINUTES
Old 07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro, pro2, palm pre and soon htc evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

harrikissoon30 is a n00b

NRGZ28 GREAT WORK Sr. ARE YOU HIRING? LOL
Old 07-30-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started

I am trying to install the sprint arcsoft mms 5.0.70.24 cab that i use with every other version of energyrom and for some reason on the this latest build I am getting an error: installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Can anyone help with this?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Ok check it out...

The 'main' YouTube problem is the one with 'cannot play video' or no sound and that is fixed (via registry) in recent builds.

This 'other' YouTube problem where you get 'connection failed' can be corrected by simply deleting the YouTube folder under \WINDOWS and then soft resetting. YouTube will recreate it (hopefully without whatever error was in it) and you should not need to delete it again.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you for 'connection failed' -- it just did for me on 7/29.
that work thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox7 View Post
I just tried to load the 07/29 rom and it does not work. The same as the 07/27 and the 07/28. It will not go past the phone starting up screen. I am on vzw. Has anyone been able to get a current release working on vzw?
The most recent EnergyROMs do not seem to be compatible with the VRZ TPs. I think 7/22 was the latest one that worked.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
For people with battery problems try this. It's a repost of mine from last month. I do this everytime I flash now and my battery life is MUCH improved. It has worked for a lot of other people too:

I've been working on the two most annoying problems for me. Battery drain and the problem where at the end of a call sometimes the screen would stay black and the phone would freeze. I was over on XDA going through the InCall Screen Tweak thread. For those that may not know, this app is cooked in and controls power and screen function during a call. Reading through the thread, some users were commenting on extreme battery drain with this app. Same rate as most of us. They also were having issues with the end of call lock ups. Here is what I came across and it seemed to have fixed both my problems. Although I have only tested for about 4 hours.

I was seeing at least 10% battery drain an hour before this reg edit. After, I am down to what I remember as a normal 1-2%. I tried the reg edit 3 times back and forth to verify. Also I placed about 25 calls and had no end of call lock ups

Here is a link to page 71 of the thread where one user had done extensive testing on battery drain while using this app and this reg edit. Previous pages (69) also contain good battery drain discussions. Overall the thread is great and the developer looks to be very responsive.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...488991&page=71

And here is the reg edit:

HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\FaceDownMuteRing
change to 0

Make sure to soft reset
In our Energy ROM Mercury you don't need to do that.
Only go to Touch Incal and take the best you want.
Start-Utilities-Tweaks-InCall Power Manager
Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xshining is just getting started

poor battery life on 0727,0728&also0729.
but good on 0722.
anybody agree with me?
Old 07-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Heres an easy cab for bootloader:
Thanks the bootloader cab is awesome now if there was a nice and shiny icon for the start menu.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro