PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:50 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
I have made a cab that will put the correct files and shortcuts in place, but I cant get the regedits to work for the folder customization in to 1 cab. Any clue how to do this?

This cab works, just not pretty make sure data connection is on and you associate the .pls file with TCMP (Open TCPMP "File>Open File>\My Documents\My Music\Shoutcast Radio Stations\")
I'm not exactly sure what you are having problems with, are you having problems making the folder look like the one I made you?

Or are you having problems with the PLS extension showing up with the lightening bolt icon?

Below is a something I cabbed up for you to have the PLS show up as a lightening bolt
Attached Files
File Type: cab PLSExtensionFix.cab (56.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Yes please which one!!!
Check the one in my signature - it works very well in the MD/DC Area. Coming in and out of Metro (subway) tunnels it is the fastest in reacquiring Ev...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
Just installed 7/22 and it's working beautifully, just like every other EnergyROM build I've tried!

After the flash I did the following:
Hard reset
Installed Psyki Glass Manilla Theme cab
Installed EnergyROM HQ Wallpaper cab
Installed Clear-clock (black numbers version) cab
Installed Original Default WM Texting cab
Soft reset
Restore PIM backup

Everything is running perfectly - total time spent from download until finish - approx 35minutes.

=D>
Where did you get all those things?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Ok... so I was play around with the wallpapers and got the red screen bug. The bug of course is caused by the installation of the older HTC Album 2.5 over the HTC Album 3.0 cooked with the ROM. When I uninstalled the HTC Album 2.5 version I was able to get past the red screen and pick a wallpaper... problem is the wallpaper seems to be the wrong size. Does anyone have the HQ version file? I couldn't find it by searching...
Old 07-27-2009, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I'm not exactly sure what you are having problems with, are you having problems making the folder look like the one I made you?

Or are you having problems with the PLS extension showing up with the lightening bolt icon?

Below is a something I cabbed up for you to have the PLS show up as a lightening bolt
thnx 4 cab.
From his post, without porper classification of the reg entry in the cabmaker for the icon, i would say reg didnt take, so he meant the links had no image, so not pretty.
I think he manually entered the entries.

OR I could be a complete fool for assuming !
Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Where did you get all those things?
see rezn 1st page post#4
Old 07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
anyone got the HQ wallpaper cab from the first page? the link is not working for me.

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Addons/EnergyROM%20HQ%20Manila%20Wallpaper.cab
Old 07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b

Sitting around the house...never seen this before, but my phone is growling and there's battery acid on the table...it's saying "me need food".

Can't wait to see what you have for us this time...Keep up the good work NRG!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
Sitting around the house...never seen this before, but my phone is growling and there's battery acid on the table...it's saying "me need food".

Can't wait to see what you have for us this time...Keep up the good work NRG!

Look, Photoshop just isn't my thing, but I couldn't resist a simple copy and image paste...

Old 07-27-2009, 05:58 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Look, Photoshop just isn't my thing, but I couldn't resist a simple copy and image paste...

thats awesome good corny movie too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro