PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Damn, so you are posting a new ROM today?? I was gonna flash my phone to the 22nd version, but I will wait

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
here's something for you to try

Edit your registry (something like this)
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast]
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcastfolder.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast\FIRSTSHOUTCAST.lnk]
"Group"=dword:00000000
"Rank"=dword:FFFFFFE4
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcasticon.png"
**Edit**
Tested and it works

Download this icon and put it in your \Windows directory... let's see if it makes your shoutcast lnk have an icon!!!

I have not tested this method, seems like it would work though because of other registry entries I've studied...
I have made a cab that will put the correct files and shortcuts in place, but I cant get the regedits to work for the folder customization in to 1 cab. Any clue how to do this?

This cab works, just not pretty make sure data connection is on and you associate the .pls file with TCMP (Open TCPMP "File>Open File>\My Documents\My Music\Shoutcast Radio Stations\")
Attached Files
File Type: cab ShoutcastRadio.cab (22.7 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WhiteWidow; 07-27-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yeah the steak got burnt last nite guys. 23009 needs some new spices to make it taste good. But I got it tasting fabulous and will be uploading the ROM as soon as I test it out right now! (that's right... I got a CDMA TP to test on.. muhahahah). lol

MMMMmmmmmmmmm......EnergySTEAK.... *drooooool*

I am picturing a big dining hall filled with EnergyROM users all seated at long tables -- all with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, pounding their fists on the tables shouting 'ROM! ROM! ROM!' -- then cheers erupt as the double doors burst open and a large silver cart rolls through, followed by the smiling chef. On the cart is a platter, and on the platter is a memory card, and for a brief moment all is right in the world...
Old 07-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post

I am picturing a big dining hall filled with EnergyROM users all seated at long tables -- all with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, pounding their fists on the tables shouting 'ROM! ROM! ROM!' -- then cheers erupt as the double doors burst open and a large silver cart rolls through, followed by the smiling chef. On the cart is a platter, and on the platter is a memory card, and for a brief moment all is right in the world...
lmaooo u got that story down to a T lol
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

THAT is too funny! Made me laugh that's for sure! :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I must say I have a very fast and completly stable ROM, there is nothing major wrong with this at all. I even installed a new Verizon Radio and my phone made it a complete night off the charger, never did that before....
--Steve
I have had similar aamzinly good results as well, BY CHANGING MY RADIO as well.

Quote:
Got a BATTERY ISSUE? Consider the following posts from the GSM EnergyROM thread at XDA.
Quote ShinySideUpAZ:
the radio ROM software determines when Hard Hand Off will be executed verses a Soft Hand Off when switching cell towers....
Signal Quaility algorithms determine which connection protocol has the most stable signal....
...If the signal quality trigger threshold in the Radio ROM firmware is too low the phone will try to switch too often either between service towers or connection protocols....
Quote Phobos 512:
I am fairly sure nothing will stop the daily posts about battery life that fail to consider the many factors involved -- but maybe, one day...
I have had suspicions about the "radio" rom playing a part in affecting battery life and now this seems to add up.
So those that have battery isssues should try flashing another radio to see which one works well with EnergyRom for them.
We have around 11 CDMA radios so far one of the latest I flashed (Cellular South V1.12.31F Radio) on my Sprint TP is now giving me excellent battery life!

Also dont forget the link to the battery saving app( LUMOS v10 RC2 (Complete HTC Auto-Backlight replacement) posted in "ShinySideUpAZ" quote , thnx "AskWhy":
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone got the HQ wallpaper cab from the first page? the link is not working for me.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I have had similar aamzinly good results as well, BY CHANGING MY RADIO as well.

I have had suspicions about the "radio" rom playing a part in affecting battery life and now this seems to add up.
So those that have battery isssues should try flashing another radio to see which one works well with EnergyRom for them.
We have around 11 CDMA radios so far one of the latest I flashed (Cellular South V1.12.31F Radio) on my Sprint TP is now giving me excellent battery life!
Also dont forget the link to the battery saving app posted, thnx "AskWhy":
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318
Yes the Verizon (I'm on Sprint Network) radio has been incredible. Yesterday for the first time my phone went 12 hours and the battery was at 52%. I didn't use the phone much but even so, never before. Today so far I'm at 8 hours and 66%. HUGE difference.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

which Verizon radio?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
which Verizon radio?
Yes please which one!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro