View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yeah the steak got burnt last nite guys. 23009 needs some new spices to make it taste good. But I got it tasting fabulous and will be uploading the ROM as soon as I test it out right now! (that's right... I got a CDMA TP to test on.. muhahahah). lol

MMMMmmmmmmmmm......EnergySTEAK.... *drooooool*

I am picturing a big dining hall filled with EnergyROM users all seated at long tables -- all with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, pounding their fists on the tables shouting 'ROM! ROM! ROM!' -- then cheers erupt as the double doors burst open and a large silver cart rolls through, followed by the smiling chef. On the cart is a platter, and on the platter is a memory card, and for a brief moment all is right in the world...