PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Whipped it up with http://www.paint.net as with all the icons I've done
WOW, Thanks that was fast!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:37 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
WOW, Thanks that was fast!
here's something for you to try

Edit your registry (something like this)
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast]
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcastfolder.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast\FIRSTSHOUTCAST.lnk]
"Group"=dword:00000000
"Rank"=dword:FFFFFFE4
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcasticon.png"
**Edit**
Tested and it works

Download this icon and put it in your \Windows directory... let's see if it makes your shoutcast lnk have an icon!!!

I have not tested this method, seems like it would work though because of other registry entries I've studied...
Attached Images
File Type: png ShoutcastIcon.png (10.0 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elephant007; 07-27-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Weird. I had that happen too after I first flashed to 072209. I just assumed it was a fluke or something I did on my phone though. After the first night of charging it was frozen when I woke up. After I did a soft reset I noticed it had only charged like 10%. But it hasn't done it since.
I've come to just expect that on the first charge it does it almost every time. Same with the ring I always call my self after a flash just to get it out of the way. Its almost like it needs to load the graphics or something the first time it rings.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
here's something for you to try

Edit your registry (something like this)
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast]
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcastfolder.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Shoutcast\FIRSTSHOUTCAST.lnk]
"Group"=dword:00000000
"Rank"=dword:FFFFFFE4
"icon"="\\windows\\shoutcasticon.png"
Download this icon and put it in your \Windows directory... let's see if it makes your shoutcast lnk have an icon!!!

I have not tested this method, seems like it would work though because of other registry entries I've studied...
Im going to attempt to cab this all up for others to use. Ill clean up the names of the stations to make them look nicer as a shortcut. Ill just have the .pls files go to the device instead of the storage card.

This will be my first attempt at making a cab...

Last edited by WhiteWidow; 07-27-2009 at 11:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
Im going to attempt to cab this all up for others to use. Ill clean up the names of the stations to make them look nicer as a shortcut. Ill just have the .pls files go to the device instead of the storage card.

This will be my first attempt at making a cab...
Good luck
here are some tools I use to create cabs
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76340
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oc714 is a n00b

Thanks for the rom...I just noticed that my bluetooth's mic's earpiece is not working when I answer a call. I can hear the other person and answer/hang up...but they can't hear me. Your 6/9 rom worked fine...is there a fix for bluetooth?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (w/ FreshToast2.1)

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix

Just installed 7/22 and it's working beautifully, just like every other EnergyROM build I've tried!

After the flash I did the following:
Hard reset
Installed Psyki Glass Manilla Theme cab
Installed EnergyROM HQ Wallpaper cab
Installed Clear-clock (black numbers version) cab
Installed Original Default WM Texting cab
Soft reset
Restore PIM backup

Everything is running perfectly - total time spent from download until finish - approx 35minutes.

=D>
Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

quick question, i'm on sprint, i sent my wife a few PMS yesterday, she never got them...was i supposed to install a sprint carrier cab somewhere? i thought all that was built in and mms work out of the box?

no wonder i never got a reply from a few pms i sent a few weeks ago, lol

last but not least, i wanted to say that i tried to run my battery down yesterday for testing and it stuck at 6% for the longest, and little by little decreased, had a few texts exchanged and a call, and sat at 2% for a while and eventually stayed at 1% for more than half an hour, i've never run any rom so low but i was pretty impressed my device never shut itself off or went into stupid flight mode , i figured i tortured it enough and put it back on a charger before it went off

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-27-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
quick question, i'm on sprint, i sent my wife a few PMS yesterday, she never got them...was i supposed to install a sprint carrier cab somewhere? i thought all that was built in and mms work out of the box?

no wonder i never got a reply from a few pms i sent a few weeks ago, lol
Your wife never gets PMS?! Wow... lucky guy!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

lol, PMs, as in picture mail silly, i wish she never had PMS though its like a 24/7 thing with her

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro