View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

quick question, i'm on sprint, i sent my wife a few PMS yesterday, she never got them...was i supposed to install a sprint carrier cab somewhere? i thought all that was built in and mms work out of the box?

no wonder i never got a reply from a few pms i sent a few weeks ago, lol

last but not least, i wanted to say that i tried to run my battery down yesterday for testing and it stuck at 6% for the longest, and little by little decreased, had a few texts exchanged and a call, and sat at 2% for a while and eventually stayed at 1% for more than half an hour, i've never run any rom so low but i was pretty impressed my device never shut itself off or went into stupid flight mode , i figured i tortured it enough and put it back on a charger before it went off

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-27-2009 at 12:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.