PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

here ya go, Now This works with Verizon, dont know about other carriers. so theres my disclamer lol. and I obviosly take no credit for this cab if I remembered where I got it from I would give out credit.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PPST2.01.CAB (434.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

ProfEngr is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
here ya go, Now This works with Verizon, dont know about other carriers. so theres my disclamer lol. and I obviosly take no credit for this cab if I remembered where I got it from I would give out credit.

JINX
Old 10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

wosiek is becoming a great contributor

PPST found in the \Windows directory of devices from their respective carriers are for that carrier only. In other words, do not download the PPST for a Verizon device and run it on Sprint, download a Sprint PPST and run it on Alltel, etc. In doing so you are all but guaranteed to brick your phone.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wosiek View Post
PPST found in the \Windows directory of devices from their respective carriers are for that carrier only. In other words, do not download the PPST for a Verizon device and run it on Sprint, download a Sprint PPST and run it on Alltel, etc. In doing so you are all but guaranteed to brick your phone.
Yes thats what I thought thanks for confrimation.. I seen that the one asking was with verizon. so thats why I posted..
Old 10-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wosiek View Post
do you know where the USC is ?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

Wow, that made a huge differance. I also installed a Alltel GPS registry cab I had and all is well. Also for the first time ever it finds my location without the gps (agps i guess...)

Any way to get the Ra signal instead of Ev or 1x?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Also I did a hard reset before running the ppst thing since I installed other carrier cabs....since the hard reset my background image in the start menu is just a tealish green instead of the honeycomb thing...

p.s. do I have to rerun the ppst if I hard reset?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
Two questions:

1. I cannot get GPS working on this ROM. I have tried all the QPST tweaks and various other tweaks, none have worked. However NFSFANs ROM build 114 it would work.

2. How can i get the "mark all as read" to work in my email along with MMS picture message available.
"Mark All as Read" go to your Inbox/Menu/scroll down to Select Messages/Hit Several or All and delete 'em, mark 'em as read, whatever your Blue and Orange heart desires. Go GATORS!

I didnt think I had the SMS issue till I MADE it happen. root-go to your SMS inbox and select a message, exit out, select another, exit out quickly, etc. By the third one I froze. Now I dont do this normally but it is there.

For those with MMS freeze, dont exit the Album once the pic is sent. Hit the hard Home key and then close the Album with Showcase or the Task Manager. This seems to work for me at least with minimal testing. It beats a soft reset anyway.

I said this this afternooon but it bears repeating-the Chef knows '081 is unstable, it's ours to play with. If you cant live with the quirks, then flash 21864,been there, done that and it's good old stable Energy. Just FYI.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
"Mark All as Read" go to your Inbox/Menu/scroll down to Select Messages/Hit Several or All and delete 'em, mark 'em as read, whatever your Blue and Orange heart desires. Go GATORS!

I didnt think I had the SMS issue till I MADE it happen. root-go to your SMS inbox and select a message, exit out, select another, exit out quickly, etc. By the third one I froze. Now I dont do this normally but it is there.

For those with MMS freeze, dont exit the Album once the pic is sent. Hit the hard Home key and then close the Album with Showcase or the Task Manager. This seems to work for me at least with minimal testing. It beats a soft reset anyway.

I said this this afternooon but it bears repeating-the Chef knows '081 is unstable, it's ours to play with. If you cant live with the quirks, then flash 21864,been there, done that and it's good old stable Energy. Just FYI.
What I ment was as far as I know you have to install Arcsoft MMS to send and recieve pic messages. With that when I hit mark all as read, it brings up the arcsoft settings instead of marking them as read. Another issue I have with the arcsoft thing is that it installs an extra email account in the mail tab that I cannot delete...
Old 10-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

Anyone know the regedit or setting that Terminates the program when you Close it...instead of minimizing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro