View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:59 PM
GatorsUF
PPCGeeks Regular

GatorsUF is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
"Mark All as Read" go to your Inbox/Menu/scroll down to Select Messages/Hit Several or All and delete 'em, mark 'em as read, whatever your Blue and Orange heart desires. Go GATORS!

I didnt think I had the SMS issue till I MADE it happen. root-go to your SMS inbox and select a message, exit out, select another, exit out quickly, etc. By the third one I froze. Now I dont do this normally but it is there.

For those with MMS freeze, dont exit the Album once the pic is sent. Hit the hard Home key and then close the Album with Showcase or the Task Manager. This seems to work for me at least with minimal testing. It beats a soft reset anyway.

I said this this afternooon but it bears repeating-the Chef knows '081 is unstable, it's ours to play with. If you cant live with the quirks, then flash 21864,been there, done that and it's good old stable Energy. Just FYI.
What I ment was as far as I know you have to install Arcsoft MMS to send and recieve pic messages. With that when I hit mark all as read, it brings up the arcsoft settings instead of marking them as read. Another issue I have with the arcsoft thing is that it installs an extra email account in the mail tab that I cannot delete...