PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

A quick sashimi question. Once I set it up with a few cabs in the right place (I hope) if I hard reset at all when it restarts it should install all cabs right?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:19 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Here ya go bro.
See the last check box.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:22 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
A quick sashimi question. Once I set it up with a few cabs in the right place (I hope) if I hard reset at all when it restarts it should install all cabs right?
Not exactly.
You will need to install Sashimi to the SD card and place cabs in the correct folders.

After a hard reset or flash whatever, you will need to install Sashimi again over the one you installed before on the SD card.
That puts it back on the programs menu.

Now run sashimi and run auto setup.
That will put all your installations back.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:28 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here ya go bro.
See the last check box.

Dude Maybe I have a frickin bug or something, more like I am just being temporarily mentally challenged I would bet BUT......I can't find where you are getting into Showcase settings to even see this screen. I have no settings option in show case and I can't find it it anywhere else......????? I am no noob but I am sure feeling like one again. never used Showcase but can't imagine it's tricky.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Not exactly.
You will need to install Sashimi to the SD card and place cabs in the correct folders.

After a hard reset or flash whatever, you will need to install Sashimi again over the one you installed before on the SD card.
That puts it back on the programs menu.

Now run sashimi and run auto setup.
That will put all your installations back.
Ah ok... I thought it was like UC where it installs during boot. Not exactly automated but still install one cab to get 10, nice.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:32 PM
The Rootinator

Ahhhh Grasshopper.
It is a sepperate app.
Look in the program menu.

Edit: Meant for Whotahn

LOL

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-22-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I see it there in the start menu ready to go, now i need to HR jsut so I can see it in action.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM
The Rootinator

Info on fixing the hardware keyboard.

Install the keyboard config app.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1255514244
Search this thread for my step by step to get it working.
It looks hard but is very very simple.

Install the Western virtual keypad posted a few pages back to fix the hardware caps/shift problem.

Hardware keyboard is working great.
TXT/Email/Caps/Shift and func keys are all working fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:41 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Ahhhh Grasshopper.
It is a sepperate app.
Look in the program menu.
Still not finding the settings....in all programs I only have a link for showcase not an additional one for showcase settings.....
Old 10-22-2009, 11:43 PM
The Rootinator

Ok, it should be right under it in the programs menu.

Icon looks the same but has a gear bursting out of it.

Maybe look for a newer version.
Not sure what version I have.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-22-2009 at 11:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro