PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
I should be thanking you

I love and use the auto wallpaper changer.. fresh tf3d screen every 5 mins.

I should put up my wallpaper collection one of these days
If you have not tried my Halloween pano, DUDE! You gotta try it.
It is more than just a panoramic wallpaper.
Check it out.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
No way this is just weird then. I have no settings link anywhere and my showcase was located in the tools folder. I'll report back.......think I may be hard resetting......
I had to installed the attached cab to get the setting program for Showcase. I had the same problem. Hope this helps.

pea****93
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showcase-1.0.1b.cab (306.0 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
If you have not tried my Halloween pano, DUDE! You gotta try it.
It is more than just a panoramic wallpaper.
Check it out.
does the panoramic work now for 2.1 ?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Murducky,
One quick question about sashimi. I had the regexport.ini finally set up. Do I have to use that to back up or when I run sashimi, it will automatically back up those reg files?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

NinjaPenguin is just getting started

Build 23071

Is anybody else experiencing an issue with the function key + ? buttons? When writing a text and asking someone a question, I cannot type a "?" or a couple others.

On sprint Touch Pro. I looked for a keyboard input option but couldn't find anything that would help on the rom itself.

Other than that, the rom is amazing
Old 10-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Murducky,
One quick question about sashimi. I had the regexport.ini finally set up. Do I have to use that to back up or when I run sashimi, it will automatically back up those reg files?
dunno, i dont use the regexport.ini. i'll have to look into it tomorrow.. its about my bed time lol

i manually backed up my reg keys and dumped them into sashimi/auto/reg and they are pushed when i run auto in sashimi.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
dunno, i dont use the regexport.ini. i'll have to look into it tomorrow.. its about my bed time lol

i manually backed up my reg keys and dumped them into sashimi/auto/reg and they are pushed when i run auto in sashimi.
That's what I used to do, but I realize some reg files can't be pushed that way. That's why I started experimenting with regexport
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Murducky,
Quote:
That's what I used to do, but I realize some reg files can't be pushed that way. That's why I started experimenting with regexport
like what? i have never found a reg file that could not be pushed this way ?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
I had to installed the attached cab to get the setting program for Showcase. I had the same problem. Hope this helps.

pea****93
Thanks a mil bro. Ill giver a shot and let ya know!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
For those of us who can't wait to download:

21864:

(good) EnergyROM_21864_HERMAN_22.Oct.2009_08.34_Standard

(bad) EnergyROM_21864_HERMAN_22.Oct.2009_01.16_Standard

2170:

(good) EnergyROM_23071_HERMAN_22.Oct.2009_01.05_Standard

Forward all thanks to the cook... I'm not making this stuff, I'm just dragging and dropping.
Just Wanted to bump your Links Thank You so much. I was going to ask if you could host the revised 21864 Build but looks like you updated this post to include the new one! Thanks your the man..
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro