PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 01:16 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
i just found the two posted.. i will play around with them and see if i can get it to work with my auto wallpaper change that would be PIMP if i can get it to auto change pans !!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79346

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85766
Just click the link in my sig.

I do think you ccan use auto changer and pano at the same time.
Won't change the pano but you can set another wallpaper for the home tab while still using pano walls.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
Thanks root and winmonewbie. I'm trying it right now. I normally sift through threads but this one went hiroshima in a heartbeat and I couldn't keep up for what time it is.

Gonna test now, see if all is well. How is the 21864 build? Isn't it kind of based on the 23016 that we got used to?
Yes, visually very similar with a few tweaks here and there. I always go with nrgs latest, but without a detailed change log I gotta play with it to see what is what. But initial impression is
Sashimi-ing now to get MMS up and tested.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:36 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
Thanks root and winmonewbie. I'm trying it right now. I normally sift through threads but this one went hiroshima in a heartbeat and I couldn't keep up for what time it is.

Gonna test now, see if all is well. How is the 21864 build? Isn't it kind of based on the 23016 that we got used to?
Almost exactly...like Ive stated before the only difference Ive found is that you can not drag your start menus around on the 21864 build. That is why I went back to the 23016 build.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:39 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

23016 Rocks
Old 10-23-2009, 01:55 AM
The Rootinator

Hey murducky.
My pano is the full deal.
Don't install any before mine.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:05 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Almost exactly...like Ive stated before the only difference Ive found is that you can not drag your start menus around on the 21864 build. That is why I went back to the 23016 build.

true you cant drag and drop but can still arrange to your specs. took bout 30 secs. to rearrange to my liking, just a lil jigsaw puzzle lol

Old 10-23-2009, 02:52 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
true you cant drag and drop but can still arrange to your specs. took bout 30 secs. to rearrange to my liking, just a lil jigsaw puzzle lol
lol. Exactly. I couldnt stand it!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nmarrero77 is becoming a great contributor

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
MIRRORS
Again, not trying to be a Thread Cop, just sharing information. The Chef does not like them! It makes it a PITA for him to chase them down in the event of reloads (like this AM). Not speaking for the man, I've just read his posts on the subject numerous times. He has even said "No more mirrors or no more ROMs" Now that was over at xda and forgive me nrgz if this isnt the case over here but like I said-i'm just sharing what I've read.

Thank you Chef for all of your amazing work! You are cranking them out at an incredible rate and now/soon the CDMA TP2ers will get to enjoy your art.

Edit:Not trying to show you up root, just wanted to be nice
Edit2: Forgot to mention My Location is working great as always.[/QUOTE]
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

My apologies to the Chef. I had a moment of weakness a couple pages back and asked for someone to post a mirror. I fully understand the reasons for not having them and will not asked for one again...

nm77
Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 AM
The Rootinator

I downloaded all 4 versions of this new rom in about an hour.
His server can be slow but each file took me about 15 min.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not exactly.
You will need to install Sashimi to the SD card and place cabs in the correct folders.

After a hard reset or flash whatever, you will need to install Sashimi again over the one you installed before on the SD card.
That puts it back on the programs menu.

Now run sashimi and run auto setup.
That will put all your installations back.
No need to reinstall after the reflash. Just go to your SD card and run sashimi, it will put itself back in your start menu.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro