PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
like what? i have never found a reg file that could not be pushed this way ?
S2U2 is one that I somehow could not get it to push correctly.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Hello everyone, has anyone got the album (10/14) to rotate correctly? I have done the flash dance a couple times over and even flashed from the card but it still displays my pics wrong, I think this first started for me on the 9/20 and I haven't been able to get it figured out. If someone could help me out I'd be willing to buy a couple beers???LOL
Old 10-23-2009, 12:47 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
I had to installed the attached cab to get the setting program for Showcase. I had the same problem. Hope this helps.

pea****93
Works 100%! Thanks again!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:55 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
does the panoramic work now for 2.1 ?
Yes it does.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:01 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
Build 23071

Is anybody else experiencing an issue with the function key + ? buttons? When writing a text and asking someone a question, I cannot type a "?" or a couple others.

On sprint Touch Pro. I looked for a keyboard input option but couldn't find anything that would help on the rom itself.

Other than that, the rom is amazing
Search this thread western ezinput.
For some reason that on screen keypad fixes the hardware keyboard.
It was posted tonight.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
Build 23071

Is anybody else experiencing an issue with the function key + ? buttons? When writing a text and asking someone a question, I cannot type a "?" or a couple others.

On sprint Touch Pro. I looked for a keyboard input option but couldn't find anything that would help on the rom itself.

Other than that, the rom is amazing
Normally I'd suggest searching but the thread blew up today (that's quite a feat for THIS thread) so here ya go. I've read up on ALL the posts today (it's a sickness) so I haven't tried this yet but plenty of people have said it works:
Juicy47 Western EZInput.cab

Ok all caught up now. Not going back to quote everyone that I didnt see a response for but I'm currently using 21864. I havent Sashimied yet as I always check out the basics before I mod. I had no problems with calls, SMS, Google Maps/Use GPS (whoever had that problem did you scroll down?), Internet, my Taskbar looks fine (I think that was really a 23071 issue), pocketrar works as well. The dialer can still crash but once again-PATIENCE. I crashed out to the homescreen, pushed the Send key ONE time and the dialer came back up before the voicemail message was finished on the # I had dialed.
I think vertech was having the endless loop issue while trying to load. Did you try flashing without the SD card in? I always have it in since I flash from SD but I think others that have had your issue got it to go after taking out the card?

MIRRORS
Again, not trying to be a Thread Cop, just sharing information. The Chef does not like them! It makes it a PITA for him to chase them down in the event of reloads (like this AM). Not speaking for the man, I've just read his posts on the subject numerous times. He has even said "No more mirrors or no more ROMs" Now that was over at xda and forgive me nrgz if this isnt the case over here but like I said-i'm just sharing what I've read.

Thank you Chef for all of your amazing work! You are cranking them out at an incredible rate and now/soon the CDMA TP2ers will get to enjoy your art.

Edit:Not trying to show you up root, just wanted to be nice
Edit2: Forgot to mention My Location is working great as always.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-23-2009 at 01:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Yes it does.
i just found the two posted.. i will play around with them and see if i can get it to work with my auto wallpaper change that would be PIMP if i can get it to auto change pans !!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79346

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=85766
Old 10-23-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

NinjaPenguin is just getting started

Thanks root and winmonewbie. I'm trying it right now. I normally sift through threads but this one went hiroshima in a heartbeat and I couldn't keep up for what time it is.

Gonna test now, see if all is well. How is the 21864 build? Isn't it kind of based on the 23016 that we got used to?
Old 10-23-2009, 01:10 AM
The Rootinator

He has said in this thread not to mirror his files.
Either people don't listen, read or care.
I have said before as well as others.

People mean well but NRG said NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Normally I'd suggest searching but the thread blew up today (that's quite a feat for THIS thread) so here ya go. I've read up on ALL the posts today (it's a sickness) so I haven't tried this yet but plenty of people have said it works:
Attachment 45865

Ok all caught up now. Not going back to quote everyone that I didnt see a response for but I'm currently using 21864. I havent Sashimied yet as I always check out the basics before I mod. I had no problems with calls, SMS, Google Maps/Use GPS (whoever had that problem did you scroll down?), Internet, my Taskbar looks fine (I think that was really a 23071 issue), pocketrar works as well. The dialer can still crash but once again-PATIENCE. I crashed out to the homescreen, pushed the Send key ONE time and the dialer came back up before the voicemail message was finished on the # I had dialed.
I think vertech was having the endless loop issue while trying to load. Did you try flashing without the SD card in? I always have it in since I flash from SD but I think others that have had your issue got it to go after taking out the card?

MIRRORS
Again, not trying to be a Thread Cop, just sharing information. The Chef does not like them! It makes it a PITA for him to chase them down in the event of reloads (like this AM). Not speaking for the man, I've just read his posts on the subject numerous times. He has even said "No more mirrors or no more ROMs" Now that was over at xda and forgive me nrgz if this isnt the case over here but like I said-i'm just sharing what I've read.

Thank you Chef for all of your amazing work! You are cranking them out at an incredible rate and now/soon the CDMA TP2ers will get to enjoy your art.

Edit:Not trying to show you up root, just wanted to be nice
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

NinjaPenguin is just getting started

Thanks guys, worked like a charm. Much appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro