PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 04:04 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
first run this file.Attachment 45810 soft reset. then run this file.Attachment 45811 soft reset. if your a sprint customer then this should fix it. if you have another carrier you will need to set up your mms server manualy.
Thanks for the reply. I'll try this tonight when I get home and report back.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I would remove the links and talk of demonoid as they are mostly pirate warez sites.
A note on the Pirate Bay.... They are under heavy FBI watch and some have been arrested.
Just so ya know.

These links should not be posted here.
This is not a warez website.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: Verizon

juicemane is a n00b

23071 is soo buggy.
i cant install stuff on it.

how do you install mobile shell on this? it doesnt work
Old 10-22-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2

sha04 is a n00b

anyone getting a Data Call Failure error code:67. I just flashed the new rom 21864 and now I cant connect to the internet.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha04 View Post
anyone getting a Data Call Failure error code:67. I just flashed the new rom 21864 and now I cant connect to the internet.
Did you install sprints DCD carrier cab.. Alot of people on here say you dont need them but I always use it on all NRG roms and My Phone runs everything flawlessly...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2

sha04 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Did you install sprints DCD carrier cab.. Alot of people on here say you dont need them but I always use it on all NRG roms and My Phone runs everything flawlessly...
i havent been using them cause I was told that it was cooked in but now today it isnt working. I will try. I forgot all about those things
Old 10-22-2009, 04:56 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Alright people....geeks....techies......lend me your eardrums....I have a question for the experienced NRG Rom user...of the newer models. I flashed the 21864 ROM simply because I like stability. My first question is what is or is there any big difference in this version than the 23016 one? I really have not seen too much of a difference other than me not being able to drag around my start menu items like before..which I personally prefer over this move top move bottom crap. Secondly is the 23071 even worth the flash?? Ive notice NRG state that he was tired of the bugginess of this build so I took his word for it and didnt flash it, but like I said I see no real big difference in performance in the 21864 from the 23016. So if you guess could please enlighten me on this subject I would be greatly appreciative. Im thinking of going back to the 23016 for the higher build number over the 21864 not to mention I can drag the start menu items to my liking.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright people....geeks....techies......lend me your eardrums....I have a question for the experienced NRG Rom user...of the newer models. I flashed the 21864 ROM simply because I like stability. My first question is what is or is there any big difference in this version than the 23016 one? I really have not seen too much of a difference other than me not being able to drag around my start menu items like before..which I personally prefer over this move top move bottom crap. Secondly is the 23071 even worth the flash?? Ive notice NRG state that he was tired of the bugginess of this build so I took his word for it and didnt flash it, but like I said I see no real big difference in performance in the 21864 from the 23016. So if you guess could please enlighten me on this subject I would be greatly appreciative. Im thinking of going back to the 23016 for the higher build number over the 21864 not to mention I can drag the start menu items to my liking.
+1 I have been reading trying to figure this out as well to no avail. Would like to see/hear the difference between these 3 builds

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
I can only speak to the 21864 build, but other than the functionality that was taken away (no more drag and dropping Start Menu icons, caps key on hardware keyboard) I've seen no difference. No speed difference, no stability difference - really nothing seems changed from the 23016 build. I've only had it up and running about 4 hours or so, but I've run it through its paces pretty thoroughly...I am definitely going back to the 10/14 - 23016 build to get those other functions I referenced above back. I think this build was done to quiet those that wanted the NK...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 10-22-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I can only speak to the 21864 build, but other than the functionality that was taken away (no more drag and dropping Start Menu icons, caps key on hardware keyboard) I've seen no difference. No speed difference, no stability difference - really nothing seems changed from the 23016 build. I've only had it up and running about 4 hours or so, but I've run it through its paces pretty thoroughly...I am definitely going back to the 10/14 - 23016 build to get those other functions I referenced above back. I think this build was done to quiet those that wanted the NK...
Thanks just going off of my own personal preference I have converted back to the 23016 build as well. I liked it a whole lot better. I think he (NRG) did make these ROMs to quiet some people with their demands. Thanks for you help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro