PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtology View Post
I tried the standard rom and everything seems to work except for incall recording. I get the menu option to record and click on it, but no beep to affirm recording and when I hit stop recording and check incall recording program for sound file.. there is no file. That aside, my other question is.. how do I go back to stock program 3 columns and single line "All Programs" menu. I am not talking about the "Start Menu" 3 column cab that is available. I'm strictly referring to the "Programs" Tab Menu and the "All Programs" sub menu. I prefer the original view than the tiny newer view. Any help would be appreciated.
Unfortunately the voice recording does work for me so I do not have a fix maybe threeface does....he has a lot of fixes...but as far as the 3 row in start menu...the cab is in the first post.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:42 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draycal View Post
Ok..here's a new one. I woke up this morning turned my phone on and the touch screen didnt work. The keys worked, but not the touch screen part. After turning off several times and pulling out the battery it still didnt work. I hard reset it, flashed to stock and still didnt work. I hard reset it again and tried to flash back to NRG ROM, and the touch screen still didnt work....any suggestions out there? I have been running the newest NRG ROM since it came out..
Wow.....can we say time for a replacement??
Old 10-19-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g
Carrier: Sprint

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

Thanks 3, I kinda figured I'd have to reflash (I really need to figure out Samsashi) looks like I'll be awake till 3:00 am again tonight
Old 10-19-2009, 12:54 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Sashimi is a breeze bro.
Seems harder than it is.
Basically just put your cabs that you want on the device in the auto cab folder.
Put cabs you want installed to the SD in SD sub folder .
The rest is pretty easy using the on screen menu.
I use regedit to export all needed keys to auto reg folder.

Hope that makes it a little easier.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by draycal View Post
Ok..here's a new one. I woke up this morning turned my phone on and the touch screen didnt work. The keys worked, but not the touch screen part. After turning off several times and pulling out the battery it still didnt work. I hard reset it, flashed to stock and still didnt work. I hard reset it again and tried to flash back to NRG ROM, and the touch screen still didnt work....any suggestions out there? I have been running the newest NRG ROM since it came out..
Happened to me before. Flash back to stock and take it to the sprint store and they will replace the screen (entire top half of the phone) for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Sashimi is a breeze bro.
Seems harder than it is.
Basically just put your cabs that you want on the device in the auto cab folder.
Put cabs you want installed to the SD in SD sub folder .
The rest is pretty easy using the on screen menu.
I use regedit to export all needed keys to auto reg folder.

Hope that makes it a little easier.
I guess the only difficult part would be knowing and finding which keys to export, unless there is some tool to compare before and after images of the registry after installing an app.

Know of any such program?

Edit: I primarily refer to registration keys...

Last edited by pmoreau; 10-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eltee is a n00b

HTML email failing to render in 10-14

Has anyone else seen this issue? It worked fine on all the September images... and it seems to be happening regardless of what settings I tell it to use for the email client. (happens both with the exchange based email, and just generic web mail (yahoo/google/etc).

It just displays a blank mail content. even for messages which looked fine yesterday on the old rom (before i flashed). Text email (non html formatted) renders just fine.

They are downloaded, i.e. show the 'message downloaded' envelope in the mail list, and they do display the proper size i.e. 25k, 30k, etc (whatever the full html size is), they just remain blank/unviewable when selected
Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtology View Post
I tried the standard rom and everything seems to work except for incall recording. I get the menu option to record and click on it, but no beep to affirm recording and when I hit stop recording and check incall recording program for sound file.. there is no file. That aside, my other question is.. how do I go back to stock program 3 columns and single line "All Programs" menu. I am not talking about the "Start Menu" 3 column cab that is available. I'm strictly referring to the "Programs" Tab Menu and the "All Programs" sub menu. I prefer the original view than the tiny newer view. Any help would be appreciated.
Under Menu there are two buttons, scroll down and hit Start Recording that should do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Mine has always worked with both recording. However, I only hear my voice in the recording not the other person's. Is that normal? or should I be able to record both ways?
Mine only appears to work with Start Recording, not Record. I can def hear both voices but the caller on the other end is much lower than my voice.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

draycal is a n00b

Thanks Impulse, I'm on my way to the Sprint store.....maybe it's time for a TP2?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Under Menu there are two buttons, scroll down and hit Start Recording that should do it.

Mine only appears to work with Start Recording, not Record. I can def hear both voices but the caller on the other end is much lower than my voice.

That's interesting. I can hit both "Record" or "Start Recording" and they will both create a wmv file under my documents. However, I can only hear me talking to no one hahahahahaha. And that's true from the 9/20 built on till this latest built. So maybe....... bad flash???? everything else works perfectly......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro