PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyman14 View Post
yeah i did thanks alot! it worked! i have the newest version of energy rom but i can seem to find the settings on how to make the contact photos update with facebook it asked me but it didnt do it lol
I go to all people scroll to updates and events click on me. it ask for a user name and password I enter them. click done it says cannot connect to network i click done again it says cannot connect to network. I click back wait a minute or two it says found x number of profiles so I click on it and away it goes.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First off, kudos=D> for the nice work with this rom. Everything is working great for the most part. Only having one known issue, and this is with the slider bar for the phone dialer (keeps hanging). Not a big deal, I just use the soft key to answer. But, if anyone knows of a fix for this or any ideas let me know.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

NRGZ: I'm happy you are going to use my EzInput package but could you please give me thanks on the main page?

Last edited by Juicy47; 07-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Rustyman14 is a n00b

facebooktabaftertheme.cab i found this thing and installed it but it did exactlly what it said it wasnt going to do when your in the all people tab it dims the screen and kinda frezzes up! does anyone have a cab or a fix for this im trying to get the photos to update from facebook for my favorites
Old 07-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
NRGZ: I'm happy you are going to use my EzInput package but could you please give me thanks on the main page?

For the time being, you can get some extra thanks from the users on this page right here...Thanks!

It's really quite amazing how much cross-pollination there is within all these ROM projects. So many chefs, so many ingredients, so many good things to eat...I can't take it anymore! *force-feeds self ROMs until inevitable bursting point*
Old 07-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Hurts me to drop this ROM for now till there is a fix for the dialer.
I need the phone at the very least to work as that's the number one function for having it. Might go back to the last build as it had no problems at all and I don't want to loss all the things I love about this ROM. A patch or .cab fix would be nice ... we can all dream!

Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

any help on the facebook upload option?
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Hurts me to drop this ROM for now till there is a fix for the dialer.
I need the phone at the very least to work as that's the number one function for having it. Might go back to the last build as it had no problems at all and I don't want to loss all the things I love about this ROM. A patch or .cab fix would be nice ... we can all dream!

To everyone that reports issues with the dialer, has anyone tried the RD builds (Regular Dialer?) EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090714_Standard_RD.rar

I believe the problem is related to the Tachi Dialer I have had problems with it on other builds as well, I prefer the regular dialer for the simple reason that it works 100% of the time.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
(Regular Dialer?) EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090714_Standard_RD.rar
Dam that's what that is eh...
Arrrggggg
ohhhhhh man he we go again with a flashing lol
Old 07-15-2009, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ya I didn't think of trying the RD if I have issues tomorrow then I will certainly be reflashing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro