PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

I have been using this rom for two weeks now, I am loving all of the blue highlights, but most of all, I am loving the battery life. This is by far the best rom as far as the battery life is concerned. After a 10 hour day at work with normal use I have 80 plus percent left consistently.
I am now downloading the mercury version, I can only hope that the battery life is just as good. I will update later.
If anyone has info on this, please let me know.....
Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

let us know if your dialer works or not when it comes to trying to answer incoming calls
Old 07-15-2009, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by power3dfx View Post
an update on this since one other member had same problem but with pim backup. the txts are restored fine. it takes up to 5 mins for the long txt msg threads and as little as 10 secs for short txt threads. once loaded you can go back from wm msging to individual thread with NO delay. it seems that when you exit a thread for the 1st time it has to load everything and depending on the number of txts in that particular thread, it can take some time.

my hope was that since the lag goes away after the thread is loaded, everything would be fine. but a soft reset and everything has to be "loaded" again.

again i repeat i have flashed the phone like 20 times and used the same sprite backup to restore everytime with NO problems at all. another user had this issue (using pim backup), and now im sure its this specific rom.

really sucks!! going back to psyki 6.1
You are importing a backup you made in 6.1 to a different operating system (6.5) and wondering why you are having problems and it's not working right? Just like you said, the only other user having the same problem as you also had it happen when they imported a backup. It's not a rom issue.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tdr32341 is a n00b

Hey everybody - just got my Sprint touch pro last week and flashed it with EnergyROM for the first time tonight! All the software and everything seems to be working well, but for some reason whenever I get a call, I can't hear the caller, even though they can hear me. Do you think it's from this ROM?

It's pretty strange since I can hear people fine if I call them, just not the other way around. Any thoughts?
Old 07-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
let us know if your dialer works or not when it comes to trying to answer incoming calls
yes I have this issue as well. titanium vs 7-14-09
Old 07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm using Merdin's latest WM6.5 and having no dialer issues.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tdr32341 is a n00b

Yeah, I'm still unable to answer calls. I'm using the Tachi dailer btw. I think I'll try out the regular dialer and see what happens.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

wzielicke is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to wzielicke

Ok, I am a newbie to the Cooked version, but I have worked with a windows mobile phone for over 3 years.

That being said, GREAT JOB on the COOK guys. Love the looks feel and features.

That also being said, I am having a slight problem.
1. I loaded the new rom, I then set up my work's exchange account, which required me to accept some security agreement. Since then, I have been unable to edit the accounts. (Example, I want my yahoo mail to download all messages, not just the last 3.)
2. I thought it had something to do with the security setting, so I did an erease, but I am still not able to edit the account info. So I could use some help in modifying my account settings. Is there any "back" door? I searched through the forums and no one else appears to have this "problem"

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Is anyone noticing a low volume for ringers? I'm positive I have my volume set to the highest but for some reason the ringers in NRG's roms seem low.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b

ok, I just reflashed to the energy rom with the rd and can not activate the phone. In the phone dialer it is showing sprint (don't know that this means anything). But, the problem is I'm on verizon. Any ideas on how to get it to activate.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro