PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 07:13 PM
GeoffM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

@NRGZ: FYI; Either "CMYLXGOs.EnergyROM.Blue.HTC.Start.Button" or "tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version" messed with the custom Busy ANI also I believe tsowen's mess'es up the Battery Icon Display also sad cause I like the round grid indicator. I'm having issues with "HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2" locking up initializeing the database firsttime never had that in the previous 4 versions I've run - I always restore the same cabs except this time I added Sprint TV and NAV also the Keyboard now displays (popsup) when TF3D Starts or randomly

Last edited by GeoffM; 07-09-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Great job on the new Rom, very impressed with it.
I am only using 6.5 today screen and was hoping you could add Titanium weather and Fav Contacts as part of the Rom. I am having issues installing all of this extra 6.5 Titanium extras. Plus they tend to work much better when built right into the Rom from the start.

Perhaps some of you could recommend what version of Titanium weather works best with this Rom...

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post

also if people dont want to regsier at that other site for sashimi i know i learned about it over at xda-developers, im sure the creator has kept his thread up to date so there is another alternative for info about sashimi if u just search it over there. the youtube videos are quite good for instructions
The creator of Sashimi parted ways with XDA a while back, took his program down from there and does it all via his own site now. The parting with XDA seems to be one of the reasons he prefers to keep it all on his site now and has requested people not post copies anywhere else. Sashimi has been updated to a later and much newer version since the time it was on XDA. Best place to get the program and support including the most current documentation is his site. All other sources are likely outdated and/or unauthorized. He has his tutorial videos on YouTube and that's about the only outside site with anything, but that's on his YouTube channel.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Great job on the new Rom, very impressed with it.
I am only using 6.5 today screen and was hoping you could add Titanium weather and Fav Contacts as part of the Rom. I am having issues installing all of this extra 6.5 Titanium extras. Plus they tend to work much better when built right into the Rom from the start.

Perhaps some of you could recommend what version of Titanium weather works best with this Rom...

Thanks in advance.
4.2 works great for me for the weather

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

I am having some trouble with my reminders. when I click on teh soft L button for the reminder it does not come up for me to click on the dismiss option. wondering if anyone has had this issue or better yet knows the solution.

I have edited my titanium CPR to show what the next appointment is
Old 07-09-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
I am experiencing the same problems on the July, 7 build as well.

i had the same problem but I was able to fix it using the NRG youtube fix posted before. Strange I don't see it here anymore.

here you go guys.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG YouTube Hotfix.cab (94.7 KB, 136 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mobo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffM View Post
@NRGZ: FYI; Either "CMYLXGOs.EnergyROM.Blue.HTC.Start.Button" or "tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version" messed with the custom Busy ANI also I believe tsowen's mess'es up the Battery Icon Display also sad cause I like the round grid indicator. I'm having issues with "HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2" locking up initializeing the database firsttime never had that in the previous 4 versions I've run - I always restore the same cabs except this time I added Sprint TV and NAV also the Keyboard now displays (popsup) when TF3D Starts or randomly
Perhaps you should ask one of the professionals in the Operations department of the ATW. Good Luck

mobo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:35 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecurb View Post
I am running the Titanium only version and this rom is very snappy! I have everything setup just about the way I want it but running into an issue... For some reason my Windows live crashes when I try to setup the hotmail account. Has anyone faced this issue and is there a fix for this?

Thanks!
Go through the messaging tab and select new account with the keyboard closed...Do not open kayborad at any time. Follow the steps and this should work. I had the same problem trying to create my email accounts with the keyboard open and this is a nice work around.

Hit the Thanks if I helped you. If I didn't, I tried.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:52 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

I smell some fresh steak.... mm... where's it coming from ? Germany ? Yep.. I think it's on its way

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Almost a VIP

Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I smell some fresh steak.... mm... where's it coming from ? Germany ? Yep.. I think it's on its way

dang _ just got it set up the way I like it another sleepless night

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro