PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 07:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I can't for the life of me get sprint tv to work. I download the calkulins cab file and I tried saving it to my device as well as saving it to my sd card. Nothing works
Old 10-14-2009, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Finally got data back online around 630am. Ended up flashing back to stock and using *228 opt 1. Getting ready to flash Photon again. *crossed fingers*
Old 10-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

So far no hick-ups or bugs. Had minor bugs in the last build but I could live with them. Really hated when my phone would hard reset itself in the last build.

NRG- you out did yourself once again.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
I can't for the life of me get sprint tv to work. I download the calkulins cab file and I tried saving it to my device as well as saving it to my sd card. Nothing works

I have the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On other thing I have noticed. Settings ---> Personal ---> Keyboard Sliding Sound. I have it checked but when I hit play to preview I hear nothing. Ringer and text alert are fine. If I select a sound, still cant hear anything when opening and closing the keyboard.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
You should throw up some screenies of the other themes NRGZ28 added, when you have time...
Here a few more theme screenies, Start Screens:
Energy ROM Start.jpg

Energy ROM_Original Start.jpg
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I used raphkbconfig to fix the email and text keys. However, I could only get the text key to work. It shows up in kbconfig as SMS [63] but the email key shows up as Q_HOME [53]. I set it up to switch to inbox and nothing happens when I tap it. I just set it up to run messaging and it works.

This is a great little program. I set up the camera to the long press center button and htorch to long press back key. Any key that can be pressed can be set up to run anything or switch to window or whatever. Check it out.
I use VOL-UP for hTorch and VOL-DOWN for camera. I wasn't able to rebind the center action key because it seems to lose ability to press-and-hold icons (for the popup menu). Were you able to get around this by chance?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
So far no hick-ups or bugs. Had minor bugs in the last build but I could live with them. Really hated when my phone would hard reset itself in the last build.

NRG- you out did yourself once again.
Hey dude...again, it has nothing to do with the build, if the phone is hard resetting itself, all you need to do is flash stock, hard reset, flash custom, hard reset. If you don't...the problem will persist, from ROM to ROM.

PICTURE MAIL
I'm running the Stock ROM now, because it's AWESOME! ...anyway, Picture Mail still requires the installation of an Arcsoft cab. I mentioned to NRG that saying it worked "out of the box" would cause folks to think it worked...um "out of the box", but I don't think it does exactly. Try installing Arcsoft and testing...it should work.

I only played with it for a little bit, and had a data import issue [user error], so I couldn't really run it throuigh the paces. I was able to send and recieve picture messages though after installing Arcosft and soft resetting.

GMAIL OR GOOGLE SYNC/EXCHANGE
If you read into the instructions for configuring Google Sync via "m.google.com" or whatever, they say that you cannot configure it to sync the same items that are set to sync with another Exchange Server. So, you can sync contacts and email through Google, but then would not be able to sync contacts and email through Outlook [for example].

There are work arounds, since I can't use my USB I've started syncing everything from Outlook to Google, then have set up my phone to sync with Google "over the air". This works very well, actually.

So, if you're runnning into trouble getting multiple Exchange Servers dumping into your phone, try dumping all of your data into Google, then out to your device over the air...honestly, I'm not sure I'm going to be USB syncing anymore.

Hope some of that helps. I'm going back to pulling the stylus in and out on my phone and watching the screen turn on....oh yea, MY totally wicked Stock ROM does it!! YEA!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

Well I have discovered the hard way that DCD's Alltel carrier cabs kill the battery icon in the newest version. I tried two different versions of it with the same result... locks up the icon at either charging or 100%. Soft resets to not fix... have to hard-reset.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
NRGZ I appreciate you releasing a ROM to keep the buzzards satisfied but...

Why can't we all just be people?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
Well I have discovered the hard way that DCD's Alltel carrier cabs kill the battery icon in the newest version. I tried two different versions of it with the same result... locks up the icon at either charging or 100%. Soft resets to not fix... have to hard-reset.
Why do you need the carrier cab? The ROM isn't carrier specific.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro