PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 10:05 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, but, isn't the htc leo WVGA. If it is, then i would say we are not getting the new rom update that nrg is talking about, because manila 2.5 has not been ported to vga yet.
I won't say you are wrong, but I won't say you are right. Don't try rainin on some of us dudes' parade!! (kiddin', thinking realisticaly keeps us from let down.) BUT, There are some bad arse dudes hammerin the keys to get manila 2.5 to VGA. A port is actually done and has been done for awhile, it's just buggy. SO it is possible that a new ROM for us could come tonight, could be manila 2.5, could be manila 2.2xx, could be another manil 2.1. Who knows, I am just ready for some more NRG however the man wants to throw it at us!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 10:08 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I see ROOT beat me to it, uhh again.

I promise Root I am not following you up on purpose, I think I have a hella delay for some reason. My bad.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i really doubt a rom is coming tonight...just check the gsm version on xda....he usually releases a gsm version before he even releases a cdma version...
Old 10-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

blah.. i hope i'm not waiting again tonight like a dummy..
Old 10-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

julied2u is a n00b

I'm new to all of this, but it seemed like the battery life was AWFUL on this last ROM.....only lasted a couple of hours.....

Was it just my imagination?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:30 PM
jrowe1977

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: My Location Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
Yes, both are checked. I have tried both update from the weather tab, and also have also pressed the update on the upper right hand portion of the screen where is has last updated info. The little gps icon does turn, and then after a minute or so it just stops moving returning to the previously downloaded update (from when I had wifi on).

Yes, it updates every time with the wifi turned on. Just to make sure the data connection (without wifi) was active I would either check email, or manually enable data in comm.

The problem only seems to be related to "my location". If I select any city from the menus, they will update with no problem. I have tried with and without other cities updating with "my location".

Little extra info:
I have flashed a clean stock rom...flashed energy...hard reset...soft reset.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Great guide by the way!
I don't know if you got this problem fixed yet or not but if not I had a similar problem I went to all programs opened HTC GPS tools and let it run it found errors in 8 of 9 satilites and after that my weather tab worked fine hope this helps.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Energy is not known to have the BEST battery life, but i took my phone off the charger at 6 am this morning and i'm still at 50 percent.. With a little tweaking it can be made tolerable. A couple hours is a pretty short time.. I'm assuming you were using data connection a lot?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

For thoes of us who just check this thread for an update (me)

I have a plan

Take a week of this thread ( Hard i know )

then come back and you might have some luck!

Just a thought

-Shrug-

Old 10-01-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started

What's the easiest way to get different sounds for use with the alarm? Also, can I add custom sounds?
Old 10-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

I think that the FDA needs to investgate NRG to figure out how he was able to make crack cocaine transfer through a cab file. Its just gotta be, the way some of you are feening! LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro