PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)
Carrier: Sprint

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiiiC View Post
Is this guide in a different thread?, or basically the first few post in this topic? Call me s little slow if you'd like lol but I read his post up until the faq

This guide:
Threefaces
Old 10-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

DyNaMiiiC is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel4b View Post
This guide:
Threefaces

Appreciated!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

kid777 is a n00b

I flashed the rom but everytime I try and install a cab, it opens up the web browser and never loads anything! Any solution?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid777 View Post
I flashed the rom but everytime I try and install a cab, it opens up the web browser and never loads anything! Any solution?
Perhaps a bad flash?? Might need to re-flash, maybe with a flash to stock in between?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sorry for the long one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocharles View Post
Additionally, I receive an error that something along the lines of SSMaHo is unable to start once I soft reset my phone - within a few minutes. Any ideas?Lastly, on the Weather Tab, when I hit "Menu", nothing comes up... any ideas therE?
Thanks!!
If you didn't install anything special, then the SSMaHo error isn't typical behavior. Neither is not being able to use teh softkey in the Weather tab, so you're best to try a reflash. When you do, check the Weather tab to see if it's working correctly before customizing further, so you know you've got a good flash.

You can google for SSMaHo if you want more info on it. I ran into that in the past with a homescreen mod, but if you didn't install anything, it's worth a reflash.

To get to that "ask me about deleting messages stuff"
To to the Text Tab
Select the All Messages softkey
then press the "Menu" softkey
Scroll down to Tools
Scroll down to Options
On this screen, if it isn't, enable "display accoutn picker..." [this will fix some other issues]
Now, go to the "messages" tab and you'll find the setting to "Warn When deleting messages"

I just checked, and it does not seem to play well in threaded text view, in terms of prompting you before you delete. It WILL prompt you if you try to delete an entire conversation. Maybe not exactly what you wanted, but it's what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbrav1518 View Post
Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction please.

Ever since using 6.5 roms, builds 23000+ if im not mistaken, I have been having data connection issues. When ever I make or receive a call and I hang up, data connection takes some time to restore. It stays in 1X mode for more than 5 minutes some times. Any idea why im having this issue? This includes this rom that im having this issue with. I am currently using radio 1.03.09V.
Are you actually locked out of data or unable to do anything, or is it just you're noticing the icons aren't changing?

Two things to try. Check the thread link in my sig and look for the "SuspendResume" reg edit. Try the #777 edit to see if that helps. Otherwise, you might try flashing a different radio to see if it clears up the issue. the Radio Thread:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but how do I remove the 'Sprint' row on the TF3D homescreen? It takes up a lot of space between the top menu bar (signal, battery, data, etc) and the time.
You want Compact Homescreen. Here's a link to the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=351

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsowder View Post
Love the 9/20 ROM. One issue. In Windows Live mail Sync Schedule, when I try to set the specific time frame under Times and "during these times" I am not able to do so. I try to set the Start time, when I hit Set, it takes me back to the main Windows Live setup page which includes Today screen options, Sync options, Sync status etc.. I go back into Sync Schedule and the setting is reverted back to "As items arrive" and Always.
You CAN do this. Just don't use the fancy time picker. Under where it says "during these times"...just adjust the times you want in those boxes...like with your stylus and the onscreen keyboard. You can change the numbers without selecting the drop down. Then press "Done".

If you hit the field and pull up the finger friendly selector, it will fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid777 View Post
That sounds like a bad flash. ...what were you trying to install? I would just reflash the device.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

kid777 is a n00b

I flashed to the energy rom, then I tried to use a game cab but when I clicked setup a web browser popped open! Can I reflash or do I need to back something up because I just got it flashed at metro pcs today!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Ok. Thought maybe I had a bad FLASH / install - so I installed the stock rom again before Re-Installing EnergyROM. I even installed it off a new fresh hard drive in my other box. Still having problems.

Issue #1) Push e-mail

My contacts now load, after copying PIM.VOL - but I am still having ActivSync problems with PUSH e-mail.

I have followed the instructions properly @

http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299

When I try to sync my google calendar, emails, and tasks - it gives me the following error:
"The server you are attempting to sync with is either not an Exchange Server or is running incompatible software. Please correct your server address in Exchange Setup or contact your Exchange Admin

Support code: 0x85030022"
EDIT

found solution here. nevermind
http://www.google.com/support/forum/...3bbff407&hl=en

Issue #2) Screen staying on during call

When I check my voice mail, I need the screen to stay on so I can select the soft buttons. But... my display turns off randomly. This was also apparent in other custom roms.

Issue #3) Home Tab / TF3D

Since installing your custom ROM, all day events are no longer listed under the time. It just has "Call History", and "Calendar". I even tried to drag it down (to shrink the time) but its still not viewing the all day event.

Last edited by abednego; 10-01-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I'm a n00b
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wtb leo rom release
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: sprint

JSMZ is becoming a great contributor

FYI, i still cant play NFS undercover.

I have tried all the so called fixes and tried changing all the cache settings.

still receive out of memory error

awesome rom tho
Old 10-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Well as it has mentioned before. I don't think NRG cared much about NFS, so I don't think he designed his ROM to be perfect for it. Now there are some people here that have gotten it to work. Personally, I haven't, I have a PS3 if I wanna play games.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro