View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Sorry for the long one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocharles View Post
Additionally, I receive an error that something along the lines of SSMaHo is unable to start once I soft reset my phone - within a few minutes. Any ideas?Lastly, on the Weather Tab, when I hit "Menu", nothing comes up... any ideas therE?
Thanks!!
If you didn't install anything special, then the SSMaHo error isn't typical behavior. Neither is not being able to use teh softkey in the Weather tab, so you're best to try a reflash. When you do, check the Weather tab to see if it's working correctly before customizing further, so you know you've got a good flash.

You can google for SSMaHo if you want more info on it. I ran into that in the past with a homescreen mod, but if you didn't install anything, it's worth a reflash.

To get to that "ask me about deleting messages stuff"
To to the Text Tab
Select the All Messages softkey
then press the "Menu" softkey
Scroll down to Tools
Scroll down to Options
On this screen, if it isn't, enable "display accoutn picker..." [this will fix some other issues]
Now, go to the "messages" tab and you'll find the setting to "Warn When deleting messages"

I just checked, and it does not seem to play well in threaded text view, in terms of prompting you before you delete. It WILL prompt you if you try to delete an entire conversation. Maybe not exactly what you wanted, but it's what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbrav1518 View Post
Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction please.

Ever since using 6.5 roms, builds 23000+ if im not mistaken, I have been having data connection issues. When ever I make or receive a call and I hang up, data connection takes some time to restore. It stays in 1X mode for more than 5 minutes some times. Any idea why im having this issue? This includes this rom that im having this issue with. I am currently using radio 1.03.09V.
Are you actually locked out of data or unable to do anything, or is it just you're noticing the icons aren't changing?

Two things to try. Check the thread link in my sig and look for the "SuspendResume" reg edit. Try the #777 edit to see if that helps. Otherwise, you might try flashing a different radio to see if it clears up the issue. the Radio Thread:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but how do I remove the 'Sprint' row on the TF3D homescreen? It takes up a lot of space between the top menu bar (signal, battery, data, etc) and the time.
You want Compact Homescreen. Here's a link to the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=351

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsowder View Post
Love the 9/20 ROM. One issue. In Windows Live mail Sync Schedule, when I try to set the specific time frame under Times and "during these times" I am not able to do so. I try to set the Start time, when I hit Set, it takes me back to the main Windows Live setup page which includes Today screen options, Sync options, Sync status etc.. I go back into Sync Schedule and the setting is reverted back to "As items arrive" and Always.
You CAN do this. Just don't use the fancy time picker. Under where it says "during these times"...just adjust the times you want in those boxes...like with your stylus and the onscreen keyboard. You can change the numbers without selecting the drop down. Then press "Done".

If you hit the field and pull up the finger friendly selector, it will fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid777 View Post
I flashed the rom but everytime I try and install a cab, it opens up the web browser and never loads anything! Any solution?
That sounds like a bad flash. ...what were you trying to install? I would just reflash the device.
This post has been thanked 2 times.